9091 vs 9293

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9091 vs 9293

Which do y'all prefer? I always liked the 9293. I like the taillights and bumper difference. Also it seems like the 9091 is a little boxier looking . Reason for asking is my friend is selling his 90. Only reason I'm considering it is BC its a standard. But its a 90 so idk yet
    BLOOD ON THE LEAVES

You could swap your lights.

Just sayin
    MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
    1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Don't you have another CB7 already? Nothing wrong with collecting another!

Comment

I find no difference as parts are swappable between the two if ya really wanted to. I like both of mine equally

Comment

The inner tail lights will not swap without swapping the trunk too. I already tried that at the salvage yard. 92/93 inners have to go with a 92/93 trunk and the same for 90/91

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
            Don't you have another CB7 already? Nothing wrong with collecting another!
            except the cost of registration. if it werent for the $283/yr/vehicle we have to pay, i'd have every combination of coupe/sedan/9091/9293/auto/manual by now.

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

Ya I have two. One with the bogus title. I'd prolly trade it for the 5 speed. And ya I could swap the parts. I went to the junkyard and there were ALOT of accords. Like I said everyone in my city drives um. But none opal green like the one I'm currently driving :\
              BLOOD ON THE LEAVES

Comment

Originally posted by stevediraddo View Post
                except the cost of registration. if it werent for the $283/yr/vehicle we have to pay, i'd have every combination of coupe/sedan/9091/9293/auto/manual by now.
                Lol dude I feel the same. And don't forget about insurance
                BLOOD ON THE LEAVES

Comment

Originally posted by RoseRoyce View Post
                  Lol dude I feel the same. And don't forget about insurance
                  Insurance on my 91 ex coupe 5speed is $60 a month
                  I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Comment

Niiiice. I gotta get that
                    BLOOD ON THE LEAVES

Comment

I HATE the automatic seat belts in 90/91s. I also like the tail lights on the 92/93 much better.

So, 92/93 EX 5spds for me (or a 91 wagon). I have owned a 92ex sedan 5spd, and a 93ex wagon 5spd.
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

I paid $21.90/,month for full coverage and 150k/300k limits.

Suppose for once it pays off to be old as fuck with a clean driving record.

Lol

92/93 5spd for the win if you ask me. Tail lights, front end, no auto belts, dual runner intake manifolds are cool.

My reasons.
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                          92/93 5spd for the win if you ask me. Tail lights, front end, no auto belts, dual runner intake manifolds are cool.

My reasons.
                          x2

Originally posted by Dr.x
                          You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
                            I HATE the automatic seat belts in 90/91s. I also like the tail lights on the 92/93 much better.

So, 92/93 EX 5spds for me (or a 91 wagon). I have owned a 92ex sedan 5spd, and a 93ex wagon 5spd.
                            Yo I forgot about those dumb seatbelts. Great reason. And that's my goal, to get a 92/93 5sp... And leather seats would be nice. I can never find any . its either 5sp lx or automatic ex :/ and I like the Arcadia green
                            BLOOD ON THE LEAVES

Comment

[QUOTE=toycar;3153618]I paid $21.90/,month for full coverage and 150k/300k limits.

Suppose for once it pays off to be old as fuck with a clean driving record.

Lol

I fucked up my record the week I got my license at 18) *
                              BLOOD ON THE LEAVES

Comment

Working...
                              X