No announcement yet.

Function&Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

750 Shipped back then. That was the group buy price direct from F&F.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

I love my type II's best $800 I've ever spent. Although my strut boot tore and that's a no no

Comment

I don't intend on adjusting the dampening and the almost $200 difference doesn't really appeal to me haha. Though looking at the spring rate and what not I doubt the TYPE1's will ride any stiffer than my Civic did. So that's good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ExCoupe92 View Post
          I love my type II's best $800 I've ever spent. Although my strut boot tore and that's a no no
          Same thing happened on mine. The boot got caught in between two coils and it's stuck in there. One of these days I'm going to have to jack the car up and get it out of there.

Comment

Seems everyone is only rocking the type 2's...anyways I ordered a set of type 1's this past Saturday. Hopefully have it before the end of the week and I'll try to give a review on the type 1's.
            Last edited by REVLIMIT; 02-09-2009, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Sweet! I'm interested in the build quality on the new Type I's. I know it's going to be good, but I want to know just how much better the new ones are.

Comment

i ordered the type ones on Monday from weksos , its taking them for ever to process. Considering I'm in fl and they are in cali, I wont be getting them till middle of next week ...

once installed ill give ya a review on them ...

In Need of an engine, just a basic f22a...pm me if you have one willing to part with.

Comment

I have the type 2's, but I have them on my teg. Definitely a good investment
                  R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Well this is enough to convince me to get these. I have been debating for two weeks on this brand. Thanks
                    ]

Comment

Damn I always hate the USPS tracking system. UPS and FedEx is extremely in depth telling you that the package went here at this time....is now here....is now here....is now in the air.......is in Hawaii.....on truck en route to delivery. But USPS updates so slowly it's almost useless to have it at all haha. Most of the time you'll get the package before the tracking site even mentions it arrived at your post office haha.

Comment

weksos just emailed me back telling me they got shipped directly from the factory and I should be getting them in 4-5 days ...

In Need of an engine, just a basic f22a...pm me if you have one willing to part with.

Comment

What do you currently have installed in the car? The drop in your sig looks pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by REVLIMIT View Post
                            What do you currently have installed in the car? The drop in your sig looks pretty nice.
                            ebays, it said in his accord fs thread

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                              ebays, it said in his accord fs thread

wow I forgot about that thread ... btw its not for sale anymore. I actually sold the car a yer ago and bought it back 6 months later in the same condition I sold it.

when I installed the ebays I put brand new Monroe shocks at the time I rode great for about 3 months ... now it just looks good. the coils creek like an old wooden house and the shocks are definitely blown so time for a suspension...

Comment

While it could just be that the company lied and didn't send out the coil overs yet the damn USPS site still didn't update. They said they sent it out on Tuesday but the website still says they were only notified of shipment and that doesn't mean they received the item. AH!! haha. This happened before a couple times I bet I'll get them tomorrow or Saturday and the USPS site won't even change.

Comment

Working...
                                X