No announcement yet.

still want a mustang....like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbomaxx, well said, I agree about learning what it likes and what it doesn't like to get the most out of driving a Mustang.

I'd still take a Vette though if I wanted a car that is only drivable when it is sunny out.
    Can't compare Mustangs to Vettes? Ok then how come a Mustang needs a 100hp advantage to run with an N/A Honda? Because overall it is an awful vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
      turbomaxx, well said, I agree about learning what it likes and what it doesn't like to get the most out of driving a Mustang.

I'd still take a Vette though if I wanted a car that is only drivable when it is sunny out.
      Can't compare Mustangs to Vettes? Ok then how come a Mustang needs a 100hp advantage to run with an N/A Honda? Because overall it is an awful vehicle.
      Uhhh, no. It's called power to weight ratio. The same reason it takes 100 HP over a Vette to win.
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

my buddy has a svt cobra.. that was a fun car to drive

Comment

I absolutely hate every Mustang after the Fox body generation, just because people that own even V6 Mustangs think they are king shit. Or atleast that's the vibe I get off Mustang drivers here.

However, I will say, that burnout is bad ass.

Comment

looks like a slowbra with a shitload of power.

I'll take a Vette any day over a Mustang. Mustangs normally need a good 100hp advantage to keep up with Vettes. Why? Because it is a crappy designed vehicle. Also, once you start making power in a Mustang, good luck even going in a straight line without losing control due to the shitty suspension design.
            This is just MY opinion. I respect everybody with a fast Mustang especially ones that sound good which 95% of them do.
            Thats not actually true any fast car no matter how great can still close control. There are so many variables in between. The faster you go your more likely to lose control

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              I absolutely hate every Mustang after the Fox body generation, just because people that own even V6 Mustangs think they are king shit. Or atleast that's the vibe I get off Mustang drivers here.
              That's true of a lot of specific car owners though. Vettes/Mustangs, Evos/STIs, 350Zs, BMW 3s/Audi 4s... there are definitely exceptions out there (i.e., the real car enthusiasts) but the vast majority of them are ginormous tools. Or they're timid dudes trying to look cool.

To me, the vibe I get from any V6 Mustang is that of the original 1964.5 model: a beach cruiser. Not a muscle car (for the hard-asses, yes I know, the Mustang wasn't ever really a muscle car, but a pony car, like the Camaro/Challenger/Barracuda - but you get my point). The V6 Stangs should only come as convertibles, imo.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 11-15-2010, 02:35 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

It doesn't. Stock for stock, same year mustangs will beat same year hondas if both have good drivers. There's a LOT of NA honda's that will walk stangs. Shit, there's hondas out there that will make lambo's a ferraris look like puppies. BUT, the amount of money required to get them there isn't feasible.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hatin on imports. I still enjoy them when done right. But you simply cannot argue that the mustang vs. vette argument is over, because you simply cannot call an apple and an orange the same thing. You wanna know the biggest difference between the stangs and the vettes? Just look at the price tags. Then worry about the performance.

Again, I'm not hating. It's good to disagree amongst ourselves respecively. Like I always say, life would be pretty boring if we all thought and acted the same way, huh?
                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                Disregard females, acquire currency
                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
                X