X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
    There's a guy in Tucson w/ a celica all-trac for 900 bucks

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/2424545012.html
    doesnt run. honestly, i'd buy it though. the motors are dirt cheap (i think the 88 had the 3sgte too but i may be mistaken. i know the 90-93 did. and im fairy sure the 94-97 did too).

they always cost a ton here in my area. super sleeper right there!

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

- Low mileage and unmodified 98-01 Integra GS-R just an option, they are around that price range. Just watch out for rust, other than that the problems they do have are extremely easy/cheap to fix. They are definitely fun even stock! Plus they don't require much maintenance just like a CB except they are newer so less problems.

- Higher mileage 02-04 RSX TypeS. They are super comfortable, fun, and much safer than the 90s Hondas. A little more expensive to mod/maintain that B-series but totally worth it!

- 02-05 Civic Si hatch. Not exactly fast but fun in the twisties.

Comment

Remember, he needs a bigger car, since he's not a small guy... and he needs 4 doors.

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
          doesnt run. honestly, i'd buy it though. the motors are dirt cheap (i think the 88 had the 3sgte too but i may be mistaken. i know the 90-93 did. and im fairy sure the 94-97 did too).

they always cost a ton here in my area. super sleeper right there!
          Yes, the 90-93 Alltracs had the 3SGTE while the GTS had the 3SGE and the GT and ST had the 2SFE and 1SFE.

Great, powerful motor, but I've never heard an owner mention and sort of reliability about them. They're always broken or blowing up.

I used to have an 87 GTS. Wonderful car, but the 4th gens are becoming very hard to find in all trim levels now.

Comment

Working...
          X