Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 CB7tuner.com calendars (CB7s and "Other Automotive")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll make a few calls to see if I can set up some shoots.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

3 CB7 submissions, no OA submissions. Just a little over 3 weeks before 2014!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        3 CB7 submissions, no OA submissions. Just a little over 3 weeks before 2014!
        I know I sent 3 CB7 submissions and the Lincoln was in last year. Want a 1999 Ford E350? Do models count (they are cars and I own them)??
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

I might have to start taking model submissions!

The E350 would count, if you can get a good picture of it. I do still want these to look good, after all!

Comment

What type of camera do i need to use to take pictures that meet the requirements of the calendar? Do i need something fancy or would a regular digital camera work?

CALI LIFE STYLE
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

You need one like this.

Just anything that will take it within spec.
              Grab the best camera you can get your hands on, take the largest, highest quality picture you can take, and see if it meets or exceeds specs.

Comment

My new camera exceeds expectations. I have an Olympus TG-2 (a point and shoot but it works) Not all Point and shoot cameras take pictures that matches the specs needed for this calendar.

Deevergot- I got a few shots with the fisheye lens (would that be considered "modified noticeably" or "creative photoshopping"? or would it be usable?)
                Last edited by Honda_Lady; 12-05-2013, 04:58 PM.
                1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
                  What type of camera do i need to use to take pictures that meet the requirements of the calendar? Do i need something fancy or would a regular digital camera work?
                  Almost any digital camera these days should do the trick. My 6MP camera takes a shot that is about 2800 x 2100 pixels. Then with image editing software (I have a trial version of Paint Shop Pro), I scale the 2100 height to 1800 pixels, then crop the resulting width to 2300 (depending on your image size, you may want to leave a little extra width when taking the original shot), then set the DPI to 200 (mine starts out at 72 DPI for a very large, >30 inches wide, print); the 200 DPI reduces the image size to about 12 inches wide.
                  Last edited by Fleetw00d; 12-05-2013, 08:14 PM.
                  90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                  08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Submitted mine. The email is even named the same as the file, lol.

Mike, if you happen to put two and two together, I named mine according to preference.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                      Submitted mine. The email is even named the same as the file, lol.

Mike, if you happen to put two and two together, I named mine according to preference.

I like #1. Might even be a cover shot.

Comment

Alright sounds good, I'm going to try and find my camera and take pictures of my cd5 and submit them. Thanks.

CALI LIFE STYLE
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
                          Alright sounds good, I'm going to try and find my camera and take pictures of my cd5 and submit them. Thanks.
                          Im actually going to be in San Jose on saturday. friend needs his car serviced so we'll have a few hours to kill i can take my gear if you want to shoot.

Comment

I just submitted for OA!

I just wish I could get a good picture with one of the planes I fly
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter
                            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Get a good picture FROM one of the planes.
                              I'll mark the little dot in the picture as your car.

I like the picture. Now we're at 2 and 2. Just need 22 more!

Comment

If anyone wants to submit a photo, but don't know how to edit well, just let me know and I'll do it for you. I'm not saying I'll edit out every imperfection and rust spot, but I'll clean up the background, color correct it, and make the overall image better, worthy of a calendar feature.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                                X