X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AAPOQ View Post
    I like the new wheels man!
    What is next?
    Thank you, next I want STi style sideskirts and lowering, I already have a complete FRS suspension that I need lowering springs for.

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
    Nice look! What type of tires you end up going with? they look like they've got some meat on them, which is even better. I can't stomach the stretched look. Those wheels just look classy/timeless, which is awesome. You should be able to use that set up for years to come without it ending up looking dated.
    Thanks man. I ended up with Michelin Pilot Super Sport, 225/40/18 front, and 255/35/18 rear. Definitely meaty tires and the grip is phenomenal. I love the how the car looks they fill the wheel wells pretty good and sit flush.

Here is a comparison of the stock Michelins 215/45/17 vs the Super Sports 255s.

And the rear STi style spats installed. Sorry the car is pretty dirty.

Clean shots.

1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

My girlfriend has the Scion version - hell of a car. Great fun to drive, but that motor is way too unrefined. Great, flat torque, but it's way too loud and course.

That being said, it's a complete hoon to drive.
      14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Beautiful dude. The all red tails and spats give the car a cleaner look. Love it.
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro View Post
          My girlfriend has the Scion version - hell of a car. Great fun to drive, but that motor is way too unrefined. Great, flat torque, but it's way too loud and course.

That being said, it's a complete hoon to drive.
          The engine could be better, that can always be improved. As far as the noise I don't think its loud. There is a tube that feeds sound into the cabin, you can delete that and it should help the cabin be quieter.

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          Beautiful dude. The all red tails and spats give the car a cleaner look. Love it.
          Thanks man. I'm glad I did that mod.

UPDATE: Lowering springs and STi rep side skirts are on the way.

and New Video because I'm bored.

1993 Accord EX
          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

New pics.

Still awaiting lowering spring install and STi side skirts

1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

needz moar xpress shipping on teh lowerz.

but i think it looks good man. i've kinda been on the fence about the BRZ, FR-S. but im starting to dig em more. was watching a video on youtube of a "gt86" with a 2jz swap. that was probably 4 minutes worth of giggles.

-sean
              Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
              Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX View Post
                needz moar xpress shipping on teh lowerz.

but i think it looks good man. i've kinda been on the fence about the BRZ, FR-S. but im starting to dig em more. was watching a video on youtube of a "gt86" with a 2jz swap. that was probably 4 minutes worth of giggles.

-sean
                Thanks man

These cars have no shortage of parts and performance upgrades. I'm fine with the stock output and the only thing I miss is the old Boxer Rumble from my STi. Maybe one day I'll do unequal lenght headers to get the sound.

Here are pics of the car lowered and STi rep sideskirts installed.

1993 Accord EX
                2011 Subaru STi

Comment

So I drove to Texas. Will be living here for a while.

[/URL]
                  1993 Accord EX
                  2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Car looks GREAT

You should get the Nameless header.... fixes the torque dip

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

It does look great. Much better after lowering it, how much did you lower it?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

It does look great. Much better after lowering it, how much did you lower it?
                        Only 1.4 inches.

Here are some updated Photos here in Houston.

At Gillman Subaru getting my rearview mirror fixed under TSB.

Then went and got her tinted. 5% all around and 50% entire windshield.

Lastly I had the pic above saved to my phone since October of 2013 because I thought it was an awesome shot and also my cousin has a daughter named Catalina. I was randomly driving through houston and drove through this place, had to stop and take this pic.

1993 Accord EX
                        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Looking good. Much better after the window tint. I want to have my windshield tinted but not sure if I should.
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Looking good. Much better after the window tint. I want to have my windshield tinted but not sure if I should.
                            Thanks, 50% is pretty good even for dark roads.

New pics

1993 Accord EX
                            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Working...
                            X