OEM Dash Mat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM Dash Mat

So I came across a dash mat with no labels anywhere. The fit is near perfect, but I can't seem to find much information on the OEM ones. I don't think this is, due to the lack of labels, but the fitment is really good.

From the very few threads on here about them, I've heard they were a rare option in NA, but I've also read they were only offered in EDM land in RHD configuration, so I'm not sure. Could someone clear this up?
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

The rubber dash insert is what was RHD-specific.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Yeah I have 3 becuase im a nutter lol. One in each car and a spare.

ive thought about flipping the design and getting a batch remoulded for lhd. But not sure how I could get It done?

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
      UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
      NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
        The rubber dash insert is what was RHD-specific.
        Ah, that makes more sense then. The one I found was the carpeted variation, as seen here on hiptech's immaculate SE:

That's what got me thinking, since he has nearly every available option for his car, if this part was OEM as well. I'm going to message him and check, since mine looks a little different in the driver side corner.
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

I have a rear deck cover like that in my wife's sedan.

I need to get a dash cover for my coupe. The dash has started to crack pretty bad along the windshield.

I hadn't thought about it before, that will probably be one of the first things I practice with doing "custom" interior. Carpet is relatively cheap and easy to work with.

Comment

They sell these carpets in many different colors at parts stores. I know O'Reilly does. Not OEM, but it could be a possibility as to where they obtained it.

Comment

Working...
            X