Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cb7 count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7 count

i was just wondering if there was any way to see which state has the most registered cb7s. reason i ask is because me and my daughter cruised today for about 1hour30min and we hand counted 22 cb7s in that time frame that was out riding around also.

Cant find out on here. But Im sure if you knew someone at the dmv..

Comment

Originally posted by b smooth View Post
      i was just wondering if there was any way to see which state has the most registered cb7s. reason i ask is because me and my daughter cruised today for about 1hour30min and we hand counted 22 cb7s in that time frame that was out riding around also.
      probably not.
      cb7 rebuild coming soon!

Comment

Originally posted by b smooth View Post
        found out the same way...here in vancouver....we have so many cb here and yet i happen to stumble mabye between 20-30 every hour.....
        VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
        1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
        MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

You will find plenty down here in Florida. I counted 12 on just 1 road in a 5 mile stretch last week thinking almost the same thing.

Comment

It's a common car. It's like counting how many times you blink in a day.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              It's a common car. It's like counting how many times you blink in a day.

15360 give or take (Not counting sleep time)

Comment

I used to live in watsonville california. Their is like every cb7 in every corner of the city. Im serious. They also have a shop for hondas only called street scene.
                MY MRT
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Well up north

they salt the roads so heavily here that these cars don't last. Honda sheet metal is kind of thin to start with and people never take good enough care of their cars so there are very few cb7s left up here. The only ones I see on a regular basis is mine and a clone that is one bad chuckhole away from the junkyard.
                  Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be

Comment

This past weekend, i was sitting in a parking lot enjoying a meal and some social time with 2 other local CB's. I counted a good 8 of them within 30 minutes.
                    And thats just CB's that i havent noticed in town before.

MRT

Comment

cali

Comment

Originally posted by Kboers View Post
                        they salt the roads so heavily here that these cars don't last. Honda sheet metal is kind of thin to start with and people never take good enough care of their cars so there are very few cb7s left up here. The only ones I see on a regular basis is mine and a clone that is one bad chuckhole away from the junkyard.
                        Thats very true. My cb has like 80 rust spots in the worst places cut its like the only one in my city that still has the quarter pannels intact.

Comment

man up here in pa i dont really see them as ofter as you would think. There are a few here in my town but only a handful. I'm sure there are tons in philly, i dont like to venture down there if i can avoid it.

Comment

Im in southern IN and I see CBs more and more but you would think with as many as Ive seen there would be more parts at the JY. I cant find crap any more. There are only about 15 CBs in the only 2 JYs in 30 miles of me and they are gutted. I keep my eyes open for more evey day.

Comment

there are a lot near philly man, well this one junkyard has them and thats where i get all my extra parts and things.

Comment

Working...
                              X