Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Noob questions for H swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushcb View Post
    I don't really lol, I like learning things like this so in the future I could help someone who's doing this swap out. Plus my name's going to be on this swap so I don't want a bad reputation around here, because they NEVER let you live a mistake down. Anyways with the kit it wont have the hydraulic tensioner when I'm finished, right?
    cool cool man. yeah you always have to do your best when your names on it. If its just inexperience shit happens. but if you do it right you can gloat
    so yeah if you swap over the H23 tensioning set itll be tensioned with a spring

Comment

What I really liked about the IRP kit was that it uses genuine Honda parts you can't go wrong with Honda quality.

Comment

Oh yes haha. I'm glad I started this thread, otherwise I'd be in the hole not knowing then what I know now. I ordered that gasket kit and the h23 manual tensioner so now I guess I just need to find out how to replace other seals and check everything else on the motor.

JDM powered CB7

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog 61 View Post
          What I really liked about the IRP kit was that it uses genuine Honda parts you can't go wrong with Honda quality.
          Sure can't!

JDM powered CB7

Comment

So, the H23 manual tensioner came in today and I got to work, so did my headers and ecu! took long enough.
            Anyways anyone know what the toque specs for all the bolts on the manual tensioner are? I've looked all through the manual but no where does it specify the torque specs.
            Also got and installed the new clutch and pressure plate but might just use a new flywheel.

JDM powered CB7

Comment

This is after!
              Last edited by Flushcb; 12-30-2013, 10:45 PM.

JDM powered CB7

Comment

Working...
              X