No announcement yet.

Projector retrofit in progress LOOK!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The outer angels eyes led keep blowing on me...I'm not sure but I did the wiring myself and I guess It wasn't enough...to solve that problem I order two 12vdc blue pre-wired leds from your boys in china....what!!!!....leds from china....what!!!!...china...leds.....okkkkkkk
    New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
    tsx retrofit
    f22b dohc boosted
    custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

Last edited by Gtseviper; 08-12-2008, 06:35 AM.
      tsx retrofit
      f22b dohc boosted
      custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

ok ...for all you guys that have down tsx retrofit..my problem is the beam alignment...how to I align the two angles that the cut off throws out...I put it as a narrow projection because I wanted to use the headlights and not blind people just yet...
        tsx retrofit
        f22b dohc boosted
        custom gauges pods

Comment

I will post updates of just the halos when I get the leds in from china...darn i really need to fix my leds the outputs suck
          tsx retrofit
          f22b dohc boosted
          custom gauges pods

Comment

guess wha ikayto...I just cut corner shield out of the black housing...yahhhhh and painted the reflector black since I am already using a amber corner light
            tsx retrofit
            f22b dohc boosted
            custom gauges pods

Comment

bump
              tsx retrofit
              f22b dohc boosted
              custom gauges pods

Comment

bump again
                tsx retrofit
                f22b dohc boosted
                custom gauges pods

Comment

Originally posted by Gtseviper View Post
                  ok ...for all you guys that have down tsx retrofit..my problem is the beam alignment...how to I align the two angles that the cut off throws out...I put it as a narrow projection because I wanted to use the headlights and not blind people just yet...
                  I don't think you're supposed to. I just made each of mine point straight forward. I know up close it looks like ______------- ______-------

but once you're farther away from wherever you're aligning the lights the beam will connect into one. Its just that you're so close to the garage or whatever, that's why the cutoff shields are doing that. It doesn't affect the light output at all. Its just how the projector cutoff is made.

You can modify it, but thats something I didn't do, since I wanted it to be a stock cutoff.

member's ride thread
                  93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                  99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                  91 Accord SE 176k
                  97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

thanks for that response...I have to take them out again to fix my angel eyes so I will realign the headlights again...thanks
                    tsx retrofit
                    f22b dohc boosted
                    custom gauges pods

Comment

Lookin good
                      -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
                      if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
                      Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

I just pooped myself
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...53&postcount=4

Comment

Working...
                        X