Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New guy from OKC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy from OKC

Sup ladies and gentleman? The name is Gzeramee, Jeremy, but I tend to go by Poppa Bear. Im 21 and from Oklahoma City. I have two lil girls and stay broke alot. Well moving on to what you probably wanna hear....

Not sure on the year of my CB7 I just got it from a friend and havent really done too much researchin yet. Gotta grab the title from em pretty soon. Its a frost white sedan with the f22a1 motor, btw that is spanish to me im a Chevy guy, and is an automatic.

I dont really have alot in mind for it as im gettin her to use for back and forth to work and hopefully school again here pretty soon. The Accord was brought out to my buddies shop because it just quit running and the guy didnt wanna mess with it. I am thinking that it juss needs a major tune up and some cleanin and she will be ready to rock and roll. I love my Suburban but she drinks too much and has a smoking problem, so she is gonna go to rehab and hopefully come out better in the long run.

I dont know much about Honda's and Acura's but I hope to fit in around here.

welcome friend, before you start posting stuff about the cb, try and search a lil, if you can not find anything, a pm to some 1 will also help, if not then post.

you are in the rite community, we got ya back!

-dr diy
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Glad to have you aboard man, my mom has a house outside OKC so I go there occationaly.

Any question feel free to ask, hondas arn't chevy's but a motors a motor, if you can understand that.

Comment

Welcome to the site. Honda's are a lot of fun. Enjoy it. There is a lot of info on here and you can do soooooo much stuff to these cars. You'll have it up and running in no time.
        Originally posted by Tippey764
        You're such a dumbass, the world ends on saturday...

Comment

Well I hope tp actually get started on her in a few months. I have alot of other things on my plate at the moment. But trust me I am all about the search button. I hate it when ppl ask questions that have been answered fifty times already especially when its a sticky or somethin

Comment

What kind of Chevys do you have now or have you had in the past?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Welcome abroad friend!

Comment

hi jeremy......im jeremy..lol.
                welcome aboard

my new turbo build

Comment

I'm from collinsville, oklahoma. Maybe if you lived closer I can help you out. See if you can get an inspection on it and ask em whats wrong with it.

Comment

I have a 94 Suburban right now for a kid hauler and overall badassery but in the past I have had Camaros, Caprices, Silverados, Cavaliers, Monte Carlos, and many more. I usually trade the hell out of everything to try and get somethin better but I am pretty happy with my Burb Bessie.

I am plannin on just gettin tune up parts needed because from the looks of it the guy never did a tune up so it probably juss needs a few wrenches turned here and there.

Comment

welcome, you are in the right place.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Well its been a few months and I still have yet to turn a wrench. we ended up having to do a few motor swaps so my time has been extremely limited ya kno. but dont worry i will have my Accord up and runnin eventually.

Comment

Doesn't matter what you have, maintance is the key... either way, best of luck and post a photo of the cb when you get her running...

Comment

Wow its been 8 years almost since ive been on here. Ended up selling that accord and just got a 91. It has the dreaded idle surge and has been half-ass put together. Picked it up Saturday evening and so far have replaced the radiator, completenexhaust with some 2" mandrel bent with a cheapie stock type muffler, replaced the drivers side upper strut mount and bought a few more maintenance parts. Hope to hang onto this one for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                              X