Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sat in the new 2013 Subaru BRZ Pics inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sat in the new 2013 Subaru BRZ Pics inside.

I was invited to the unveyling of the New 2013 Subaru BRZ limited at one of the local dealers in my area.

I was not allowed to test drive the car although I'm sure had I hung around longer they would have let me.

I was very impressed with the looks of the car and amazed at the interior, the seats are 10 times better than my STi as soon as you get in, the steering wheel looks small which I like and felt very nice as well and shifter is a huge improvement over any Subaru shifter I've felt though they are not many lol.

Onto the few pics I took.

Last edited by PUMASTi; 04-04-2012, 04:57 PM.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

I can't wait for this car to go on sale! From the initial reviews so far, people seem to compare it to a hardtop version of the Miata. Fantastic!

Comment

so since it says Toyota on it also, i guess the two companies designed the engine?

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
        so since it says Toyota on it also, i guess the two companies designed the engine?
        Subie boxer with a direct injection system designed by Toyota
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

yeah i don't know anything about subaru engines but the car does look really good. I'm going to assume it's a FWD?

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
            yeah i don't know anything about subaru engines but the car does look really good. I'm going to assume it's a FWD?
            RWD... To me it looks very Genesis coupe like.

Comment

Ohhh very lucky!

Isnt the suspension also toyota? i thought the motor and tranny was subaru but the rest was toyota. Hmm either way pretty damn cool

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                RWD... To me it looks very Genesis coupe like.
                Now you have my attention.

Comment

Yeah your right, this is going to be that new scion I didn't know Subaru was going to have their own version of it for sale

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                  Ohhh very lucky!

Isnt the suspension also toyota? i thought the motor and tranny was subaru but the rest was toyota. Hmm either way pretty damn cool
                  MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

How big is it in person?

The Genesis seems like such a big car in person, but doesn't look all that large in photos. The BRZ looks large in photos, but how's it appear in person?

Comment

holy wheel wells! Need some 20's on those, maybe bigger even...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Most importantly though, what's the sticker price? Couldn't find it on Subaru website...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                          How big is it in person?

The Genesis seems like such a big car in person, but doesn't look all that large in photos. The BRZ looks large in photos, but how's it appear in person?
                          Not big at all, very small in fact, however the rear seats fit a small person, I'm 6 feet and I was fine but I think anyone taller may have some issues, also the seats may be an issue for someone that's overweight.

Originally posted by wherm View Post
                          Wheels are small, but since its RWD I'm sure staggered wheels would look nice on it.

Most importantly though, what's the sticker price? Couldn't find it on Subaru website...
                          Good question, it is rumored to be in the mid 20k range for the limited. Even the dealer doesn't know and they are already taking orders.
                          1993 Accord EX
                          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Rotiform is all over this one. Although these look like Carving Starks.

Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

it's over... I <3 toyota

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X