Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anime on Netflix (streaming) - has the number of titles decreased?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anime on Netflix (streaming) - has the number of titles decreased?

It seems that there are far fewer quality anime titles on Netflix lately. There used to be quite a few series that I wanted to get into, but now it seems that there's not much left to watch. The few interesting ones left are ones that I've already watched!
    Has anyone else noticed this? I can't find anything on Google about Netflix losing any arrangements with major distributors... I can't figure it out.

What's your Netflix log on info? I'll check your settings. Perhaps you're doing something wrong

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
      What's your Netflix log on info? I'll check your settings. Perhaps you're doing something wrong
      Why would you ask for someone's log on info???

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
      My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens_CB7 View Post
        Why would you ask for someone's log on info???
        he probably doesn't have netflix.

Comment

High School of the dead was a pretty good Anime. I've only watched that and Initial D lol.
          1993 Accord EX
          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by PUMASTi View Post
            High School of the dead was a pretty good Anime. I've only watched that and Initial D lol.
            yeah i haven't really watched any other anime on Netflix besides those two; well there was Queen's Blade but only because there was fan service.

Comment

I haven't noticed that.

You might have to search for something as it might not be "displayed".

Comment

Originally posted by PUMASTi View Post
                Yep, watched those. Initial D was my second time through! That's not even streaming anymore, I don't think.

There are also a ton of other titles that I previously watched that are gone.
                Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                I haven't noticed that.

You might have to search for something as it might not be "displayed".
                I had it set to display everything

Comment

yeah they've been getting rid of shows, I have some on my queue that are set to be taken off in a couple weeks.

Damn I didn't know they got rid of initial D i never got to finish it. must be making room for new stuff.
                  Last edited by mappyCB7; 12-06-2012, 12:47 PM.

Comment

It was a joke, for fuck sakes.

Comment

Originally posted by mappyCB7 View Post
                      yeah they've been getting rid of shows, I have some on my queue that are set to be taken off in a couple weeks.

Damn I didn't know they got rid of initial D i never got to finish it. must be making room for new stuff.
                      Dang... i didn't finish it either. They have the live action movie but the anime is what i want to watch.

Comment

So Deev, have you watched Rosario+Vampire or Clannad?

Comment

I started watching Rosario Vampire, I saw a few episodes and I feel like the same things happen every time. I gave up on it.
                          1993 Accord EX
                          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

I watch my anime on Hulu. I think it has a better selection...
                            Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

You could always try checking Crunchyroll.com if you like to stream anime.

I looked at the hulu link, and I think they are possibly "whitelabeling" crunchyroll.com's content. At least in regards to Naruto.
                              PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Working...
                              X