Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new sparco fighter seats !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new sparco fighter seats !

Just got these 1200. Love them

Nice seats!

Comment

Because. Race car?

Comment

1200 for a pair or one?

Comment

they look counterfeit with that screen printed crooked logo

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
            they look counterfeit with that screen printed crooked logo
            Lol.

Comment

on the official site it looks like the logos are embroidered, but also crooked

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                on the official site it looks like the logos are embroidered,but also crooked
                mos def. you wouldnt expect less with that name and price.. oh and the over use of the logo is tacky

Comment

i hope this is a very fast car to spend that kind of money on seats or you just have disposible income like that lol, if so buy a boat.
                  (sold to h22wagon93, granite cb7 $1000.00) and c91bse7 cash with trade, jdmfreak, thanks guys!

Comment

They are the real sparco seats my boron cushion was not on straight .. thanks.

Comment

Is it supposed to be cool that you spent $1200 on overpriced useless seats?

I could have bought an OEM set of red DC2 ITR Recaro seats in mint condition for $600.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post

I could have bought an OEM set of red DC2 ITR Recaro seats in mint condition for $600.
                        To each their own crazymikey. But personally, I wouldn't spend that much money on seats. Hell, I bought my cb7 with $1200 lol. I'm not educated enough on racing seats so these seats are just brand name, overpriced seats to me. What makes these so special?..other than sparco making them..

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
                        My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
                        Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

Look like knock offs to me. Unless you are into racing i see no point in said "real" seats, or you just want to be fancy for bandwagoner's.

02 Crv
                          02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                          92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                          Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

There not knock offs LOL this is funny

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post

Where can you get red DC2 Recaros for $600? The lowest I've seen are $800, shipped from Quebec

Comment

Working...
                              X