No announcement yet.

EXT: All-red Taillights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey i got the red/clear taillights also and i like them a lot, but you might want to invest in some sillicon becasuse aftermarket lights are infamous for leaking water!!!!
    heres how mine look....sorry its a night shot
    Attached Files
    peaceout!-jl

Sold my car. But at least I bought another Honda(Acura)!

Comment

sorry 'bout the pic size guys..forgot to go to photoshop first!!!
      sorry!
      peaceout!-jl

Sold my car. But at least I bought another Honda(Acura)!

Comment

Originally posted by jlspeed29
        hey i got the red/clear taillights also and i like them a lot, but you might want to invest in some sillicon becasuse aftermarket lights are infamous for leaking water!!!!
        heres how mine look....sorry its a night shot
        I did that after I found out the hard way (after washing the ride)... Luckily, nothing was damaged...

L8z-
        Jay
        "Don't meddle with things you don't understand..."

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Another Gen4 CB7 ryde in the works...

Ryde Syndicate... "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense..."

Comment

Once my car is back together im going to give her a bath and take some better pics.
          Attached Files

Comment

Heres a pic of my tails, yes they were the gen. 4 altezzas not the OEM tails. I also left the reverse clear so I could use it. Also they only light up in the circles when I hit the brakes, instead of the whole tail light lighting up. The last image is with the lights on.--Jay

Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

accordlaykit., those tails look hotttttttttttt like that, play on playya
              and mauiboy, your car is the emphasis of clean , the rest of y'all nice work

Comment

accordzoom-thanks for the comments, they look alot better in the sun, when I get my pics developed and scanned I'll post em up and let you see how they really look. Good luck on your car too--Jay
                Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

my car a little over a year ago

HSHO #3

Comment

Accordzoom- thanx for the props....

L8z-
                    Jay

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Comment

heres mine
                      Attached Files

Comment

anytime guys, cant get nuff some your cb's

Comment

jlspeed, just wondering what brand your rear bumper is, i know the style is b.c. just like me, but on the sides it doesnt seem to hang as low and the corner lights on it.. lemme know dogg
                          ive just always been curious since ive had my @kk0rD
                          thanks
                          j

Comment

mauiboy. doesnt it piss you off that in hawaii you have to have that sticker on your bumper? that would just chap my ass
                            MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
                            i pulled over and looked under the hood.
                            the engine was still there...
                            ...silly light!

Comment

Originally posted by blamethepunx
                              mauiboy. doesnt it piss you off that in hawaii you have to have that sticker on your bumper? that would just chap my ass
                              Yeah... That's our safety sticker and local laws here require that the stickers should be placed on the lower right side of the rear bumper... I kinda bent the laws a little when I had the tags on those motorcycle sticker bracket thingys and scewed them in place below the bumper, right side of the muffler tip... Some assclown decided to swipe my bracket with the current tags on it while I was working- never again... It did make the rear look cleaner, though... lol...

L8z-
                              Jay

Comment

what type red did you guys use from testors?

Comment

Working...
                                X