Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally gonna drop it (If I can afford to!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your on a budget of say 700 dollars w/out instakllation check out www.redshiftmotorsports.com i just bought the Koni Yellow cartridges w/ nuespeed springs, the cartridges are exterbnally adjustable.. awesome for autocross any where from a 1 inch drop to a 4 inch drop depending on spring type and brand... the nuespeeds are quite stiff for the road {springrates are 350 front and 305 rear (ballpark figures)} if you are going for a softer more bareable everydat driver feel, just go with the eibach prokit but if you want racing performance go with koni cartridges and a stiff spring. lowering 2 inches automatically adds negative 1.5 degrees of camber (no camber kit required)

Drag Racing is for fast cars... Autocross is for fast drivers

Comment

I drove a '92 EX with Megan Racing coil overs and stock shocks and it was a very nice ride and good handling. That one was variable between 1-2.5" drop. I'd suggest 1.5-1.8 (like you were thinking). It was set to 2" and I scraped it a few times on the crappy roads around here
      Originally posted by DoctorCipher
      ...the beginner forum was created to provide a place for all the stupid ass questions to pile up and fester, kind of like huge globs of mayonnaise left in the sun for weeks at a time.

Comment

KEEP IT STOCK HEIGHT

i lowered my car, and ive been forking out money ever since,

everything starts to go

Comment

i have a set of neuspeed race springs and shocks for sale. they lower the car 2.25 in the fron and 2 in the rear. there is nothing at all wrong with them. i just bought skunk2 adjustbales. they give a good stiff ride just like a lowered car should ride like. i am asking 350 bucks i had them for about 2 years. PM if your interested.
          tuckin 19's

Comment

Working...
          X