socal tab tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

socal tab tuesday

anybody here go to tab tuesday?? coz I went expecting to see cb7's but sadly theres none.. its all civics and integra... hopefully on the future tab tuesdays there will be cb7's on the next tab tuesday.! btw this is by west covina.

3 of us use to go but it kept getting burnt out and restarted.

Comment

yea I heard its getting burnt but now its in a new location.. its in city of covina.. arrow hwy and grand avenue by in n out.. I wanna see sb7's in there.. so I hope u guys can go next tuesday..!

Comment

if you want to see accords why dont you go to the thursday night meets that are posted right here in the so cal forum also there is a bunch of other meets coming up that the newcomers are setting up

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

I'm going to the Thursday meets for the first time this Thursday too... I'll see u guys there then

Comment

Are you sure you're going to a Team Supastar Tabtuesday?
            Last I heard (which was about 2 weeks ago) they haven't had one in awhile. The next one will be July 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb♥ View Post
              Are you sure you're going to a Team Supastar Tabtuesday?
              Last I heard (which was about 2 weeks ago) they haven't had one in awhile. The next one will be July 12th.
              idk if thats the "team supastar" tab tuesday, but the one I went to is in arrow hwy and grand ave at Covina. coz I heard the one in azusa is getting burnt thats why it got relocated.. but its still every tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by 42na2cb7 View Post
                idk if thats the "team supastar" tab tuesday, but the one I went to is in arrow hwy and grand ave at Covina. coz I heard the one in azusa is getting burnt thats why it got relocated.. but its still every tuesday.
                The original TAB Tuesday is hosted by Team Supastar. If you're not going to that one, then you're going to FAB (Fake Ass Bitches) Tuesday meet. The next Supastar TAB Tuesday meet is on 07/12 just like Cynthia mentioned.
                Raceline USA

Comment

thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                    The original TAB Tuesday is hosted by Team Supastar. If you're not going to that one, then you're going to FAB (Fake Ass Bitches) Tuesday meet. The next Supastar TAB Tuesday meet is on 07/12 just like Cynthia mentioned.

lmao.

Comment

haha thanks guys for clearing this up. matt is right, tab is originally brought to you by team supastar. unfortunately those FAB guys are the reason why it keeps getting burned which is why we have it only a few times a year.

see you guys on july 12!
                      1cor10:31
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

so where is the tab tuesday gonna be at july 12th. is it the one in azusa??

Comment

Originally posted by TABtuesday
                          Its that time again to bring all the cars and food trucks today in another collaboration with TAB Tuesday ... FTW!!!

19395 E Walnut Dr North
                          City of Industry, CA 91748

Date and Time : July 12th 7pm - 11.30pm

Who : If you can ride it, drive it ... THEN BRING IT!!!!

Food Trucks Attending : More to be updated
                          -Dos Chinos
                          -Calbi
                          -Pogi Boy
                          -Waffle de Liege
                          Chunk N Chips
                          -Ranchan Ramen

**SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
                          In addition to this gathering, we are proud to announce that AutoCon (www.autoconla.com) will be there to look for a number of quality cars to be featured in their upcoming production short-film. This promotional film will be a forthcoming of the next event happening later on this year. Representatives from AutoCon will be walking around and placing business cards on the cars that they feel would play a vital part and help contribute to the production of the film. This casting call is open to everyone and anyone who feels that their ride has what it takes to be part in the film. So if you ride it, drive it, BRING IT!!!!

For the cars that get chosen, there will be information on the card in which you will need to contact for further instructions.

'LIKE' US: www.facebook.com/autoconev​ents
                          See More
                          here we go!
                          1cor10:31
                          - 92 LX coupe
                          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Can't wait

Comment

Saw lots of clean CB's, specially the RHD coupe... couldn't stop looking at it..... made me miss CB7's again =[

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                              Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Working...
                              X