X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Rebecca Black?

5 million views and counting.
    88%

Last edited by 90cb♥; 11-13-2012, 08:25 PM.

Your post wasn't showing for me for some reason.

Comment

I can't tell if she is trolling, or just really excited about thanksgiving..

Comment

Here in America even the bad artist become famous. Not like Beiber famous, she's Snookie famous.

Stop sharing shitty pop culture, it will die quicker. (Rule of thumb, I mean no foul to OP).
        '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Comment

You're right on the shitty pop culture.
            I just heard about this and thought I'd share for those who like to be up to date.
            The money spent on this could've been put aside for higher education.

With this kind of music becoming ever so popular it makes me wonder what kind of music will be on the radio waves in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Scolirk View Post
              I have felt like that for some time now because of shit like this. Good to know Im not the only one.

Comment

I felt annoyed watching that

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

It sounds like they just autotuned her talking.

Comment

Who is Rebecca Black? This song is mindless and retarded. I want my minute and a half back.

Comment

This producer helps kids and other artist get noticed. Is it great music? Maybe not to us. But to other 12yr old kids it is.

Check out his other artist.
                      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

it made me LAWL
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Scolirk View Post
                            Did you see that thread about the woman fooled into buying a $200 mirror that she thought was an iPad? Her and her glass-less frames.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I'm tired of...
                              ...all the Chart-topping, Teeny-Boppin', disposable happy horse shit that brings up the bile from the back of my neck. I have no time or tolerance for all the shitty wack acts like that. I wouldn't piss on thier CD's to put out a fire. And I'm tired of all the lame-ass, tame-ass, pre-fabricated sorry excuses for singers and musicians who don't even write their own songs. What the world needs now is a musical revolutiuon. We need some rock, we need something that has balls. We need something with soul, some depth, some edge, some passion, some power. Shit, if it's gonna be mellow, fuck, man, it better have something, it better mean something! I'm so sick of this shit that I'm hearing on the radio-- radio sucks! The same fuckin songs over, and over again! All the weak ones, all that disposable crap that isn't gonna matter in 3 months, it's just shit! It's crap!

Comment

Working...
                              X