jl audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jl audio

ok i baught 2 w6 10's today anyone got them? what u think and how much u pay? and what type amp u usein?
    Last edited by generation4 acc; 09-23-2006, 07:33 PM.

Anyone? Wow! Anytype Of Jl Audio?

Comment

jl w6's i would assume bang like nobodys business. With the right box and amp, those things would murder any other subs. I would suggest a jl monoblock amp 500/1 to power those puppies.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

wow can believe there aint nothin to say humm no jl audio fans?

Comment

My mom has a w0 8'' in her Audi :/
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

well theres a start

Comment

Originally posted by generation4 acc
              Anyone? Wow! Anytype Of Jl Audio?
              Im running a JL 12W7 with a 1000/1, and its loud, ask willliamsvt... A JL 500/1 would be a nice choise for the subs.

Comment

2 seperate amps ?

Comment

i have 2 12 w3v2d2

Comment

in my se i have 1 10" w7 with a 3rd gen. rockford 800.1

in my coupe i have 3 12" w6's with a 3rd gen. rockford 800.1

both cars slam hard

Comment

jl audio FTW. i got a 10w1 being powered by an e1200 then i got xr-650 comps and vr-650 coaxials in the back with the e4300 amp. currently, i have the sub disconnected and it still sounds great. and the W1 hits way harder then anyother 10" 125 watt rms sub. u made the right choice now dont weak out on the amp. i would get the 500/1 and keep it all JL.

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                        jl w6's i would assume bang like nobodys business. With the right box and amp, those things would murder any other subs. I would suggest a jl monoblock amp 500/1 to power those puppies.
                        they are nice sonding subs. The terming of murder and other sub....NO

Comment

I have an alpine MRP-M350 running a JL12w1v2. Yeah, its relatively weak, but I'm satisfied. Although I cannot compare to other subs (as I have not owned any others), I hear many good things about JL subs and I'm very pleased with mine; I'd definitely buy JLs again.

Nice purchase and good luck with your install.

Comment

I have 3 and love them.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

in my cb i had 2x 12w0's (old school i know) 125rms per and i was only running 100w rms to both subs. still sounded awesome, jl's sound great no matter what kind of music you listen to. i am now looking at getting a single 12 inch JL (not sure which though) for my new ride, to cut down on weight and amount of space my huge 2x12in sub inch ported box currently takes. there are no other brands i would consider for subs.
                              1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Working...
                              X