Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

just got some prelude rims for my accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got some prelude rims for my accord

just got these rims today i just dont no if i like them or not well see what they look like on the ex tommorow

I didn't like em that much either til I put them on my car. They are h23 si wheels.

What your tire size?
    mine is 205 60
    Last edited by F20A CB7; 09-17-2013, 09:25 PM.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

im in the process of buffing them out right now if they dont look right i might just trade them for something different

Comment

I have them on my car. I'm not a fan. They don't fit properly, and you're going to rub if you turn too sharply. I believe they're a higher offset than the Accord wheels. I considered getting some spacers to improve fitment, but I'm not a fan of spacers.
        I'm gonna be putting some Accord 6 spokes back on.

Comment

The look nice on 6th gen sedans. What's the offset for cb wheels?

Si wheels I think are 55.

Comment

Never saw that. Any pics? It's a shame I sent my 6th gen sedan packing with my ex!

Comment

i dont know the off set but i got them for a steel 100 for all 4 with tires

Comment

i wish i could see them on a car thats lowerwed or a car that has them painted any pics of that anywhere

Comment

Just search the forum.. and bossman. No pics. Just sedans in my city have it on. Like 2 or 3 6th gens.

Comment

i just tryed some black 18's on my ex but the hole in the middle is off a bit is that bad

Comment

what do you mean, "the middle hole is off"? you mean the hub has a smaller diameter than the hub hole on the wheel? you can go to any good tire shop and ask for hub centric rings. they can get them in just about any size, they'll just ask you what size both of them are.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

o ok thanks can u put them on without the hub rings or should i get the rings first then put them on

Comment

You want hub rings... unless the idea of the wheel shearing off your studs and flying off your car on the highway appeals to you.

Comment

Thanks deev lol...don't want that happening and does anybody know. What type of rim there called

Comment

Is there any identifying marks on it? Other than that there's not much of a way for us to tell you.

The Facebook group

Comment

Working...
                              X