No announcement yet.

CB7tuner.com branded product ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there are some great ideas in this thread! I am going to need decals for the new wagon, it would be awesome to buy a little bundle with a keychain and licence plate frame.

As long as it's tasteful, I'd buy all the tuna things!
    Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

We've had plate frames in the Cafepress store for years now. I'm not really a fan of them, so I haven't really pushed them (if i don't like the product, I don't want to talk anyone into buying it!)
      I'll see if I can find a way to get a more tasteful one made. Engraved metal would be WAY cooler than plastic junk.

I've actually looked into etching. Not sure how much of a PITA it is.

Comment

My g/f use to work at a engraving place. Large orders are easy peazy for them. They do it all the time for weddings, etc. I agree with ya on the metal though. No plastic junk. I know vbull allows polls but it would be cool to do a more advanced one with pics to similar products. See what the 'census' says...

I imagine it will have to be an item that's not too expensive. It would be cool if it was a part that only fit our cars. Like having "bob" team up with Jack Lee, and make a grills that says cb7tuner.com. <- just an example.

Comment

I wasn't really a fan of the stuff in the cafe press store.

Why not set up a group buy? Presell as individual items or bundles?
          You wouldn't need to go out of pocket, and all you would invest is the time to fulfill the order.
          If we have any graphic designers in the house, that would be willing to design one thing, (keychain or plate thing ect) they can throw their top few designs in a poll for us to vote on, and volia! Custom fully built within the community

Edit: If we wanted to make an Uber exclusive part, I vote for a subframe brace. No one makes a glam/nice one for our cars. It could be CNC out of aluminum block w the logo in it.
          That shit would be baller af.
          Last edited by LadyG; 05-11-2017, 05:35 PM.
          Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by ol blue View Post
            Floor mats, if people don't mind the color contrast to their interior.
            I would love to have the CB7Tuner logo on floor mats right where the "accord" word is.
            Keep Pushing..

Comment

Originally posted by hiptech View Post
              how About Some 'puddle Lamps" That Project Cb7 Onto The Ground? I've Seen Versions On Ebay That Replace The Door Mounted Courtesy Lamps.

Of Course There Is The Ever Popular License Plate Frame With Cb7 Logo Laser Printed/engraved Or Possibly Raised Lettering?
              I Want A License Plate Frame!
              Keep Pushing..

Comment

Cb 7 tuner center caps for rims. Not the ones that came on the cb the small ones that people usually put the Honda h in for their aftermarket wheels.
                Beer mugs. Pens I think for 75 cents each ish maybe less you could get cb7 logo pens. They are more of an advertising thing.
                Clothes people will wear, most of the bars and restaurants I know use the same place for trucker caps, t shirts, and female racer back tanks. They sell a lot of them cause they are decent.
                I also like the plate frame and shift knob. Maybe higher priced but embroidered headrest.
                ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

I'm not big on license plate frames ever since I got my first ticket for one. Also, I think a member here that did glass etching made a bunch of mugs a while back. Maybe he'd be willing to do another run of them?

Comment

I can't even remember who that was. He may not be around anymore! I do still have a couple mugs that he sent me, though. One has a CB7 on it, and the other says Deev.

Comment

It would take something truly epic to replace my existing plate frame...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

What do you have now?

Comment

It keeps me from being an idiot, knowing I've got that on my car, lol.
                          Last edited by CyborgGT; 05-14-2017, 05:05 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

yeah, that's pretty much perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              I'm sure I've pretty much missed the boat on this one, but it's an idea I've tossed around regularly in the past. It's probably more of a "what if" discussion now, but I figured I'd start a conversation about it just to see what people had to say.

I've always wanted to make products in our signature black/orange color scheme. Now, I'm not an engineer, machinist, mold maker, or anything like that... so I'd be looking elsewhere for production.

My first thought was to get some black/orange coilovers made. Unfortunately, I'm strongly opposed to cheaply made suspension components, and cheap overseas wholesalers are the ones to go to for stuff like that!

My second thought is simpler, and something that could be cheaply produced without being a safety risk: strut tower bars. Granted, we have high quality stuff from ESP, and the Neuspeed bar and its clones are also great. Cheap stuff like Megan Racing offer enough benefit for the money to make anything else unnecessary. However, I could probably get some CB7tuner bars made relatively inexpensively. The bars I was looking at recently were a decent design, and they had a rectangular recess in the middle. I could simply get some aluminum plates in the size of that retangle, etch the CB7tuner logo on them, maybe paint them... and we'd be in business!

What else could I have made?
                              I know this would've been much better back in 2006-2007, when this place was really booming. Back then, it probably could've happened. Now, it's unlikely. Still fun to think about, though!
                              I agree with the idea of stickers or other various little parts. But they would have to be extremely subtle and tasteful for me to consider them to be honest, so I might not be the best customer for that stuff.

What about doing a limited edition run of ESP bars in conjunction with them? Like a CB7tuner special edition?
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I suggest CB7Tuner polo's. I know it's not really a part on a car, but I have always wanted one.

:EDIT:

Also stuff with the CD5Tuner stuff on it as well. Might as well capitalize on that too!
                                The CB7 Collector.
                                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                                Originally posted by deevergote
                                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                                X