CB7tuner.com branded product ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7 calling View Post
    Cb 7 tuner center caps for rims. Not the ones that came on the cb the small ones that people usually put the Honda h in for their aftermarket wheels.
    Beer mugs. Pens I think for 75 cents each ish maybe less you could get cb7 logo pens. They are more of an advertising thing.
    Clothes people will wear, most of the bars and restaurants I know use the same place for trucker caps, t shirts, and female racer back tanks. They sell a lot of them cause they are decent.
    I also like the plate frame and shift knob. Maybe higher priced but embroidered headrest.
    I like the embroidered idea. It always is classy and never looks cheap no matter what you do.

Comment

I could probably get some stitch-on or iron-on embroidered patches pretty inexpensively, and apply them to polo shirts. Having the shirts themselves embroidered would be a bit pricey. Doing it with the patches should keep the costs around the same as the current t-shirts.
      I've got two designs knocking around. One is the CB7tuner logo (perhaps with the silhouette of a CB7 over it, as on the old keychains), and the other is the silhouette alone (which would be vague to anyone not in the know, but it would also make for a classier garment that could be worn pretty much anywhere. CB7tuner casual dress clothes! )

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post

What about doing a limited edition run of ESP bars in conjunction with them? Like a CB7tuner special edition?
        I had that thought as well. I'll have to contact John and see what he thinks. It would likely just be the existing thing with the CB7tuner logo or colors. I'd most likely just authorize ESP to produce them, and help arrange a group buy or something. I wouldn't be involved in the sale, nor would I look for any profit from it (since ESP's profit margins are already quite low, and although more than reasonably priced, their stuff still isn't cheap enough to justify a markup!) Still, I'd be proud to see the site officially represented on such high quality parts!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
          I'm not big on license plate frames ever since I got my first ticket for one. Also, I think a member here that did glass etching made a bunch of mugs a while back. Maybe he'd be willing to do another run of them?
          That sucks about the ticket. What was it for? Not being able to see the state on the plate? I have heard of that before.
          Keep Pushing..

Comment

Idea: buy eBay ram intakes, put CB7Tuner stickers on them.

Boom, CB7Tuner air intake.
            I'm faster then a prius

Comment

That's actually not a bad idea!

I could probably source a black pipe and orange filter...

Comment

Do a dyno test proving there is a significant difference in sound and engine bay appearance over the stock intake.
                ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

Comment

Club RSX actually teamed up with Injen for a special edition CAI a while back. It was just a new color to match their forum theme, no CRSX badging, but still it shows these aftermarket companies are willing to do this kind of thing if there's enough interest. That forum isn't what it used to be, either, though... but then their brand is big enough to have their own parts website, kseriesparts.com.
                    Last edited by CyborgGT; 06-02-2017, 09:58 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      That's actually not a bad idea!

I could probably source a black pipe and orange filter...
                      Orange? Why Orange?

Another idea: CB7Tuner Labeled Lowering Kit. Complete with a matching camber kit!
                      I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Cb7tuner colors. Black and red-orange. (the place that makes our shirts made them with red the first time... I sent them back.)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          Cb7tuner colors. Black and red-orange. (the place that makes our shirts made them with red the first time... I sent them back.)
                          I thought it was black and red?

It looks like black and red to me, but I guess you would know
                          I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Nope. HTML color code #ff3300. Pantone color code 485C.

Comment

I've been living a lie

I guess next to black it just looks like red. Heh.
                              Valuable information to know.
                              I'm faster then a prius

Comment

www.cb7tuner.com
                                this is red

Yes. I'm that anal.

Comment

Working...
                                X