Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would an Acura 3.0CL bearing fit the CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question for y'all about this.

We have to use a 10mm 12point socket. Is it best if we use a short socket or deep socket?

I keep finding more deep than small sockets.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_dude View Post
      How did you do that? Or where did you get them? I got my 2.3CL knuckles without rotors or calipers for $135 shipped.
      But I have to keep the stock calipers b/c I got 14" steelies as I can't afford new tires and rims.
      Getting dirty and pulling them off a wrecked 3.0L CL at a local JY. It was about $80 for the pair of complete spindles with rotors, calipers, pads...the works.
      1993 Accord LX Coupe 5spd

Comment

Nice find and work.

Originally posted by ssondubs View Post
        Getting dirty and pulling them off a wrecked 3.0L CL at a local JY. It was about $80 for the pair of complete spindles with rotors, calipers, pads...the works.

Comment

I think it's going to be on of the 4 bolts that hard to get in. So you could use the offset wrench. PBlaster before trying to remove them.

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
          I have a question for y'all about this.

We have to use a 10mm 12point socket. Is it best if we use a short socket or deep socket?

I keep finding more deep than small sockets.

Comment

Tippey's camber issues came about from using the 3.0CL knuckles and will not apply after using the 2.3CL knuckles. You have nothing to worry about.

Also, unless something dimensionally changes with your rotors the stopping power will remain the same. The vane designs, slots and drilled holes only help for prolonged braking performance.

I'd say this dead horse has been thoroughly beaten.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post

I'd say this dead horse has been thoroughly beaten.
              I'd say you should write it out one more time for shits and giggles.

Comment

Working...
              X