Love the Beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the Beast

Seriously one of the greatest movies to ever grace my monitor. For the true gearheads, you will have a renewed appreciation for your car and all that it means to you after you watch this. This film puts into words the feelings devoted car guys feel and have felt for ages; that your car can be more than metal and plastic and glass and rubber, more than the sum of its parts, that it can share a place in your life along with your closest friends and family, that it can become family.

I wont go much further than that to avoid spoiling anything, but I will say that Im committed to my old ricebox again and I will be building it, perfecting it and enjoying it once more in the very near future.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

I heard about this...gonna check it out. Couldn't exactly remember the name, thanks!

life is good.

Comment

Awesome movie!!! I have it on my computer!! saw a preview and couldnt wait to get it

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

ok whats the title of this movie? Beast?
        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

I was wondering where you've been Jon! I figured you'd either come back and say you were back into the car... or that you've sold it. Glad you didn't sell it

Comment

nvm lol i got it now hahahah
            are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Working...
            X