I know it would be no good... but man I miss being in the CB game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
    I honestly don't like the look of most dumped cars. Lowered, I think looks good, but I'm not for the dumped style. I am, however, inclined to agree with you.
    Cosigned.

My dads sentra has a mild front drop, looks pretty badass.
    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
      I honestly don't like the look of most dumped cars. Lowered, I think looks good, but I'm not for the dumped style. I am, however, inclined to agree with you.
      I can't say the same lol, My CB was slammed.

Miss that car.

Much?
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by cjv998 View Post
        Is it just me, or do bb6's have huge overhangs (both front and rear)? Maybe it's just their sleek profile that makes them look like that.
        You don't notice it at all in person. The front of BB6s is kinda slab though

Hondas do look great slammed. And with their double wishbones they don't drive too bad slammed either.

I'm picking up a tranny tonight, hopefully... getting it installed some time next week. There's a 4dr Integra GS 5spd f/s in BK...

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

You'll get the integra. Like it for a while. And then hate it because it'll be so slow compared to the swapped cb or the max. Unless of course you get a type r.......

Comment

I like this CB so far... it was quick enough with the dying motor, and comfy w/AC. Once the swap, suspension and audio are done it should hold me over for a year or two.

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

LOL at the total dissing..oh well

i want a BB6 now..

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
              cleanest oem rims ive ever seen
              Members Ride

Comment

Working...
              X