Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my 91 ex sedan 5spd (seattle silver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update! Love it more that it's lowered. You should set the cb7 on jack stands for a bit and take care of that cancer

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHTHECREATOR View Post
      It's been a long time since I have made a post. I have lost motivation for a lot of things, and one of those is the CB. I really want to get it right and squared away. I haven't made any progress on it in a long time. Lots of things in life have thrown me for a loop. When I started this account I was the youngest CB7Tuner, unbeknownst to many of you. I turned 19 this year. I have matured a ton since I have started on this car and started posting on this forum. This is still my dream car and always will be, it's the car that shaped my adolescence and taught me a ton about the automotive world. I have had many other cars that have taken my priority over the CB the list follows: 90 accord coupe, 01 02 and 03 acura CL-S, 95 accord coupe, 94 93 91 and 89 chevy full size trucks, 02 accord coupe v6, 05 hemi durango, and my moms 02 odyssey. I still have 9 vehicles, and its difficult to take care of all of them, while giving special attention to just one. I havent been able to, and I feel like a piece of me is missing because of that. I have some parts stored for the CB but I need to get a bigger pile made.

So far what I want to do is :
      -JDM H22A swap (i have one in my 95 accord to swap, just need a new p28, and a chip burner, I have a crome dealers license)
      -ROH swap but stay 4 lug
      -Rear disc swap
      -Fix any rust, and respray the whole car Seattle silver metallic
      -Replace the front subframe
      -Replace all suspension bushings
      -Get new toyo extensas or something similar
      -Gut the interior, and replace the seals
      -Fix the A/C
      -Rebuild or replace the steering rack and P/S pump
      -Replace all control arms
      -Replace fuel lines and install a walbro 255lph pump
      -Replace the battery with a OEM Honda battery
      -Find an OEM nose mask(FULL) and flush mount spoiler and install them
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      -Rebuild the F22A4
      -Install delta 272 Grind cam
      -Build bottom end for boost with forged low comp pistons and rods
      -Make 600-700 WHP and still be streetable (hard to do I know)

Sorry if its a lot of run on nonsense, I have been sick for a while and its hard to think straight. as allways, keep on rocking and long live the CB chassis!
      Damn! You have just as many vehicles as me and I’m a decade and a half older than you! Lol. I feel you on it being difficult to pay special attention to one when all of them need to be taken care of. Even regular maintenance gets difficult in that many vehicles.

Comment

Working...
      X