my new Daily Driver....for now..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new Daily Driver....for now..

got her pretty cheap today. guy had her sitting, and he doesn't drive much since he works at home.

95 Acura Integra Special Edition 5 speed with only 120k
    he wanted $2500 but i'm like hell no. i finally lowballed him to $1700 so i offered $1500 and an old first gen iphone i had laying around with dead pixels and cracked digitilizer.. i think i got a decent deal. i just needed something to drive since i sold the POS TL...tranny started kinda slipping and it started developing a starting issue and i just didn't feel like working on it no more so i sold it.

the teggy needs some body work and i need to figure out why the ABS light is on but other than that. it's decent. has the 98+ Front end bumper/headlights which the bumper cover it black (not green like the rest of the car) but i'll prob* repaint the whole car. 4 wheel disc has GSR interior and dash since the last owner hated the tan interion plus he said the leather tan seats were junk anyways. i'll get more pics in the morning...i hope alot of people don't hate me for this but i WILL get another cb7. i actually planned at looking at a 90 and 93 5 speeds this weekend but i have other plans

teggy pulls hard tho

heres a pic of the dirty ass Stock engine bay

and a random pic

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

RETIRED...

Comment

nice pickup....got me wanting a teggy now

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

lol people offered me teggys/civics/accords left and right and wanted $2+ no less and needed work. this one needs a little work and i saved $500 and got lesser miles than what the others offered me. imma try to get her cleaned up nice and get her on the road tommorow or the next day...until i find me another fresh ass cb7 and build that..

=]

Comment

Not that you need me to tell you, but of course, focus on the maintenance that is needed/required of the Teg. Of course, check if any rust underneath, and frame damage(s), etc etc etc.

Nice/creative sig, but time to diatch the biatch.
          RETIRED...

Comment

i'm gonna make a new sig soon. and yeah i did check under it and i seen no damage, or frame damage. the guy had maintenance records and it's clean. i am doing a full tune up tommorow or the next day and flushing out all the fluids and all since he had her sitting for a couple months with minimal driving

Comment

Good shiet...
              RETIRED...

Comment

Good deal man..
                Love those gsr blades.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

So, this seems to be the going fad for guys named Chris in VA...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                    So, this seems to be the going fad for guys named Chris in VA...
                    +1

And Christian had a Integra SE too...

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                      +1

And Christian had a Integra SE too...
                      i didn't know his was an SE too. nice...

Comment

Nice find bro... If I am not mistaken those are the Stock GSR five bars right?

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

i believe so...i'm repainting them soon..since ones got a little curb rash and ones got some surface rust

Comment

i have some rotas you need and you have fat 5s i need

Comment

ok....so what happened to the TL?

Comment

Working...
                              X