Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC image backup software

Hi,

I manage several client offices for PC support etc. and while they are backed up daily I'd like to image the whole PC for quick recoveries. Is anyone doing this currently and what software are you using.

It would have to run via a script and create image files I can then re-apply back to the system, kind of like Deep Freeze. I will not use a norton product for this so please do not mention this. Free would be nice too.

Thanks

I use Acronis and Paragon. I largely prefer Paragon in a boot environment, but I think all of the latest versions are used in the Windows environment. The version I like is 2008.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
      I use Acronis and Paragon. I largely prefer Paragon in a boot environment, but I think all of the latest versions are used in the Windows environment. The version I like is 2008.
      I've used Acronis before, but do you know if any of these can be run automated via a script/scheduled task to create an image backup on a daily basis?

Comment

Working...
      X