Cali Accord Meet - May 19th 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cali Accord Meet - May 19th 2018

I have never attended one of these. I saw it on the So. Cal. CB Mobb Facebook site. I’m not a Facebook member so I can’t see how to register and I can’t find any other info online for registration. Only past photos and vids. Can anyone help me with more info on this show?
    5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

It is unfortunate, but they did not hold their usual CAM event in San Pedro last year due to major permit issues. Here is a message from around March 1, 2017:

It is with much regret that we inform our supporters and followers that our annual summer flagship event, CaliAccordMeet, will not be held this coming June. In recent years, the permit process has become more and more difficult. Despite our great knowledge of the procedure, it is useless if the governmental entities with whom we work with do not communicate among themselves, which is the primary cause of the cancellation of the event. Despite our best efforts, this was not an easy decision for our team to make, as each year we push to improve upon the previous event. We will continue to move forward however and will still be committed through hard work, dedication, and loyalty to our fellow enthusiasts on unifying Accord owners under the umbrella of the chassis.

We will still be hosting our North West Accord Meet later in the year, and are also pursuing possibilities for other events to participate in. Thank you for your understanding, and for your continued support over the past years. We wouldn't be where we are now without each and every one of you.

The NW Accord Meet did take place in 2017 in Tacoma WA, and a lot of members were there. I know that the website for CAM events: http://www.caliaccordmeet.com, is down and used to redirect to accordcollective page on facebook. If you search Google, you find nothing about this year, which stinks.

I have not seen any new information regarding a meet for this year, but the accord collective facebook page is most likely the best place to keep you posted if an event is going to happen this year.
    *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
    ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
    ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
    "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
    Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
    The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
    Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

from what I heard it sold out in 5 hours, so you're best bet is to PM one of the organizers to see if there is a waiting list (which I'm trying to do). I'm sure someone usually cannot make it last minute and end up selling their spot!

I believe it's still in the regular spot in san pedro this year and yes you got the date right, may 19th 2018.
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

That's good news. I am glad they were able to come to an agreement regarding the permit to host the event.
        *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
        ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
        ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
        "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
        Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
        The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
        Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Working...
        X