No announcement yet.

Lazy Lounge - Canadian Member Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow this place has really died down since the Facebook group creation. Anyways, how is everything with everyone?
    Winter freezing everyone up? My "new" car hates the cold, tranny, locks, windows, everything freezes. Can't wait for summer!
    Current:
    2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
    1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
    1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Yeah. I left the facebook page last nite/today. Sick of the shit on there. Its nice to post pics and all, but the questions and people on there are out of hand.
      I`m still on the Canadian page tho.

As for my CB, it has been in storage since late Oct, Jerry`s too. Just in a warehouse, but at least it`s out of the elements. Probably keep it cambered for one more year and then go back to a nice flush setup. Need to find some new wheels. Body work needs to be done sometime soon too.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

It's nice to see some fellow Canadians on this site.

Comment

This place has been dead since everyone seems to be on the FB page, especially people from this section. We need to try to direct some of the traffic back this way.

As for the CB, it's tucked away in the garage for the winter while I continue to collect goodies for it. Once I finish collecting suspension pieces, everything should come together. I smacked a curb with it the last day I had it on the road, so something in the front passenger side suspension is bent.

And I picked up a Forester for the winter, and so far I'm loving it.
          Originally posted by deevergote.
          And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Hey guys, long time no see!

I hope everyone is doing well. There hasn't been any activity on the Canadian sub-forum for about 2 years. In general it seems forum usage has been on the major decline since mobile platforms have become more apparent.

For anyone coming to the Canadian sub-forum the Facebook group is the most active section for Canadian members. I hate to direct us away from the site but you can still find all the amazing and useful FAQ's and other info on our cars only on the forum.

As per CB7 owners at least in the Toronto area, Toronto Accord Club has been gone for years and a new couple other Accord clubs have popped up but with a younger crowd and usually 8+ gen only. I mention this because in the past we have done joint meets with other local Accord clubs.

CB7's are becoming very rare especially in the Canadian market as they are extremely hard to find non-rusted or modded to hell. Also the fact that they are 30 years old now and are no longer a "cheap daily" as most insurance companies charge $$$ or won't even insure you as the vehicle is too old / lack of safety features.

Who still has a CB7 here? I wonder who checks the forum still!

Personally I still have all my CB7 parts. Probably like 8 sets of wheels, bumpers, JDM everything (headlights, grill, power folding mirrors, etc).

I'm not going to get a another CB7 until I move out (I'm 28) and it's expensive in the GTA area but I need space for a project. I lost 2 CB's to people hitting me as a daily and the car always gets written off. I just have a boring daily now.

Anyways, here is the link to the CB7Tuner Canada FB group.
            Hope everyone is staying safe and social distancing!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cb7tunercanada/
            Current:

Past:

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

I agree the forum is dying. I think I'm almost done. Plus it's an old base / forum too (the actual back-end; no chat; etc.). As an IT advisor for 20+ years i think FB is cancer and you'll never find me there. I do find myself trying youtube recently though for the purpose of helping others.

I'm in Nova Scotia and myself and other guy I know have a cb7. We keep track of every cb7 in NS pretty much and we think there are under 8 of them now. Only 3 that are not rusted daily drivers. Only 1 or 2 that are "looked after" or could be put in a show. If you ever want to sell some of your parts, PM me. As I can't find parts here anymore. So anything that's in good condition and hard to find I'll take. Ex: trunk jack cover or clocks and seat belts in good working order. or Ex: JDM shopping car bump stops for the doors.

(taken last week)

Comment

We had a local meet last week in conjunction with a new group that I guess replaces Toronto Accord Club called GTAccords. Was a last minute thing but it was decent.

We planning something for the end of the month on Saturday, September 26th so everyone has time to prep.

I been contacting the OG's and going to meets in person scouting for CB's.

@Raf99 I decided to make the FB group years ago since we all had it and it was great for mobile use. Everyone now uses Instagram too.
                You should join the WhatsApp group if you want, adding members slowly to that. Also everyone would go crazy to see your turbo setup in there.

Last edited by CB7Nub; 09-01-2020, 01:27 AM.
                Current:

Past:

Comment

Working...
                X