CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner Image Gallery

Old 01-11-2018, 07:57 AM   #1
AndroAndroid+
Newcomer

AndroAndroid+ is cool... so far.
Rainy WA '92 Accord EX

Hello everyone, I figured I'd say hi and show you guys my '92 Accord EX! (And get validation for owning a sedan even tho I only ever drive with one other person usually and I deeply regret not getting a coup D': ) To be honest I'm not super into tuning stuff and I'm very mechanically inept but I am a sucker for 80/90s car design (my old car was a '83 Supra) and I think the CB7 is a great looking car, it really has that boxy retro feel. As for my car, I'm not really sure what I wanna do with it in general, I've already done most of the aesthetic stuff I wanted to do with her.

I got a black hood, alloy bottlecap wheels, black spoiler installed, black mirrors, amber turn signals, black mesh grill with cool lil Accord logo, and rear mudflaps. As I said earlier I'm not really into tuning and while I can appreciate a good slammed car, I have no intention to drop the money to get my car lowered nor do I really want it looking stanced. If anything I'd want it to look like a car you'd see a 1989 cyberpunk anime character driving, or a touring car?? Idk but anyways its nice to meet everyone! (Also does anyone know a better photo sharing site? Photobucket is literally the worst)

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/...psmjhrf6q1.jpg
AndroAndroid+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 04:01 PM   #2
ikayto
CB7tuner Member

ikayto seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to ikayto
welcome! Use IMGUR.com to upload Way more bandwidth.

Car sounds like you had some work put into it. Gluck to that! I'd start taking care of maintenance items routinely to keep her going.
Old 01-24-2018, 05:13 AM   #3
greentones
Newcomer

greentones is cool... so far.
Nice ride!
greentones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 01:23 PM   #4
Size9zombie
CB7tuner Member

Size9zombie is cool... so far.
Mine was the same color, wish the PO hadn't painted it. I will be most likely going back to factory color as i have remover carpet and alot of the rest of my interior. Mine is a 4 door also. Nice car!
Size9zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:51 AM   #5
BayArea_CB7
Newcomer

BayArea_CB7 is cool... so far.
Nice Ive always like that grill look with the accord on it. Where could I get one at?
BayArea_CB7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: