North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Carolina

Anyone on this in North Carolina? Not too sure what else to say but hopefully I am not the only one.

I

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
      I
      Very nice. I see you are in the mountains. That is weird though they moved the NC section to mid-atlantic. I always thought we were south eastern. That is where TN had things posted up. (I am from the eastern part of the state)

Comment

There are quite a few of us. Myself, mtnbikaah, gunrunner..
        Last edited by dysfunk; 01-27-2012, 12:04 AM.
        92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
        2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
        2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Oh very nice. All in the mountains?
          Last edited by tabaccord19; 01-25-2012, 11:17 PM.

Comment

I'm right beside boone if you know where appalachian state is.

02 Crv
            02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
            92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
            Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Yea I know where App is. That is a decent drive from here. I am in a small town outside of Greenville which is where ECU is.

Comment

There's quite a few NC members on here, we just don't get on all the time. Check out the Underground Society Thread...NC is the center of our stomping ground! I'm in the Southern Pines area.
                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

We down here in Charlotte and Rock Hill

Members Ride thread

Comment

I currently live in Asheville, I'm from Sanford, originally. I have also lived in Pittsboro, and Raleigh. Family has a place on Topsail Island as well.

** Why is NC considered Mid Atlantic? As far as I have always known, it's been the south east.

The U.S. Census Bureau considers NC to be in the South Atlantic.
                    Last edited by dysfunk; 01-27-2012, 12:13 AM.
                    2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

I'm all over the place....Greensboro, Asheboro, Fort Bragg, and this spring alot of trips to Asheville.
                      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
                        I currently live in Asheville, I'm from Sanford, originally. I have also lived in Pittsboro, and Raleigh. Family has a place on Topsail Island as well.

** Why is NC considered Mid Atlantic? As far as I have always known, it's been the south east.

The U.S. Census Bureau considers NC to be in the South Atlantic.
                        Yea I originally put this in the south east because that is what NC is. I think TN was in that category. I guess people don't know geography.

I am starting to see that most people in NC that at least have CB7s tent to be in the western part. Any good car shows coming up in the Raleighish area. There is one around here but most are the cars are shitty cars with big chrome rims. Not really my style.

Comment

I'm in Asheville. The mountains of western NC have some AWESOME driving roads!

we need an Asheville meet.... Either dysfunk or I should do some organizing...
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
                            I'm in Asheville. The mountains of western NC have some AWESOME driving roads!

we need an Asheville meet.... Either dysfunk or I should do some organizing...

We could organize it together. Yknow?
                            2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Yea I love driving in the mountains. It sucks because I have nothing but straight flat roads. I know all the ones with good curves around here but it isn't the same. If there is a meet set up somewhere in NC I may even show up because hardly anyone has a project car.

Comment

Working...
                              X