Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

lift Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proper spelling is out I guess...don't know what the deal iz wit peeple mispellin shit 2B kewl but I spoze itz da new shit to be madd gangzta.

Sorry to go OT, but why is it cool to add numbers and misspell things? Is sounding uneducated the new 'badass' thing to do? It takes more effort to consciously type incorrectly than to just type what you are trying to say...

NE1 hur mi?

Comment

Originally posted by VentoGT View Post
      Proper spelling is out I guess...don't know what the deal iz wit peeple mispellin shit 2B kewl but I spoze itz da new shit to be madd gangzta.

Sorry to go OT, but why is it cool to add numbers and misspell things? Is sounding uneducated the new 'badass' thing to do? It takes more effort to consciously type incorrectly than to just type what you are trying to say...

NE1 hur mi?
      Christ..What a useless post and completely off topic.. John Mccain might care though. H22A91cb7 good luck with your venture man. One up to being different.

Comment

NE1 hur mi?
        LMAO!!!!! You must be haveing a bad day , just caulm down ,they have medication that can help you just see your doctor he'll help you out
        Last edited by sunburn; 08-05-2008, 08:58 AM.
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

NE1 hur mi?
          As much as I hate misspellings, I didn't realize that this was spelling bee contest. If that is how people want to "talk", whatever. And just because some people can't spell, it doesn't mean that they are stupid. I just happened to be married to man that can't spell worth shit, but he's a very intelligent man.
          CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine372 View Post
            As much as I hate misspellings, I didn't realize that this was spelling bee contest. If that is how people want to "talk", whatever. And just because some people can't spell, it doesn't mean that they are stupid. I just happened to be married to man that can't spell worth shit, but he's a very intelligent man.
            Thanks honey lol

back on topic......
            keep us updated i would be interested to see how this works out.

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
              LMAO!!!!! You must be haveing a bad day , just caulm down ,they have medication that can help you just see your doctor he'll help you out
              Fair enough...sorry for the OT

Comment

I think it would take a LOT of work to do that. We have a control arm suspension setup, and that's not exactly best suited to lifting. You'll probably need custom fabbed control arms, axles, etc... Otherwise, you'll snap the stock axles and your wheels will sit like this \ /

OMG, I answered the question! Wow... what a novel idea.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                  I think it would take a LOT of work to do that. We have a control arm suspension setup, and that's not exactly best suited to lifting. You'll probably need custom fabbed control arms, axles, etc... Otherwise, you'll snap the stock axles and your wheels will sit like this \ /

OMG, I answered the question! Wow... what a novel idea.
                  lol nice!

Comment

well i got my 26 inches on i will post pics soon

Comment

Originally posted by H22A91CB7 View Post
                      well i got my 26 inches on i will post pics soon
                      26" wheels on a CB?!
                      Post pics ASAP!

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

jp......

Comment

jp......

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

jp......
                            So what was the point of bringing this thread back to say that?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                              so What Was The Point Of Bringing This Thread Back To Say That?

Lmao.... Ru-paul, now it's got my vote!

Comment

Dude, I gotta tell ya, lifting your ride to put big ass rims on it is farthest thing from cool I've ever heard of doin with a honda. It is your ride, but damn I can't stand seeing those cars ridin around with those damn lift kits on 'em just so they can put bigger wheels on. 18's fit nice but I wouldn't go any bigger than that with a cb, just doesn't feel right, ya know? The way I see it, if you need to lift your CAR to put bigger rims on then the rims are tooo big, go buy a truck and lift it to the ceiling if you want! Good luck homie, do what ya gotta do! Later.
                                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Working...
                                X