Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a thing to the Miata.

2001 deev is so happy right now!

J/K, looks good. Do you have a build thread on it?

Comment

Not sure if I should take this seriously? I'm so confused right now. I want to not like it, but I do.

Comment

as the saying goes......."everyone is entitled to one ricer mod on their car"

Comment

I like it..underglow is pretty neat. When people add the crazy body kits is when it gets to be too much lol. It looks good though!
          Keep Pushing..

Comment

I figured that a mod that is 100% reversible and only cost me about $50 and 3 hours of my time, it's well worth it!

I know it's ridiculous, but I've always liked underglow.
            I agree that the crazy body kits are a bit much. Today, anyway. 15 years ago, crazy kits were awesome. They're still cool on show cars, but not on daily drivers.

Comment

From what I can see it looks like the car has a blanket of light underneath it rather than some of those kits that clearly show where the lights are positioned on the ground. IMO this is the way to do it.

Comment

*shakes head*......... I debated clicking on this thread. I almost have no words, but in a funny way. Where do you plan on using this? Like every night? Down town? Just for this picture?

Comment

All kidding aside, kinda like it.
                  Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunta View Post
                    From what I can see it looks like the car has a blanket of light underneath it rather than some of those kits that clearly show where the lights are positioned on the ground. IMO this is the way to do it.
                    The sides show it a little, but I may reposition them to make it more of a glow. It's better than I expected, though!
                    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                    *shakes head*......... I debated clicking on this thread. I almost have no words, but in a funny way. Where do you plan on using this? Like every night? Down town? Just for this picture?
                    There's a chance it'll stop working in a fairly short while. I honestly don't know when I'll use them. I just like having the option!

Comment

Now you need a nitrous purge kit and a candy paint job.
                      Make sure you max out on the turbo settings.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

And risk danger to the manifold? My floorboard can't take that!

Comment

I'm digging it! And I have my red under glow waiting to be installed on the cb. I bought it years ago for 1 dollar plus shipping grand total $15. Can't wait to install it.
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

As a fellow na owner, you need to now dump it, straight pipe it, and call yourself "" JDM""
                            sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

Just rip the engine out of the Caddy and put it in this thing. You will have zero regrets

Comment

Working...
                              X