This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 Mid-Atlantic Meet #2 Pics

hey everyone i enjoyed meeting all of you the meet was great well worth the two hour drive here are just a couple of picks

deevergote leading the pac

cp mike

excalibur02

and we cant forget carlos's sweet ass h22a turbo 4thgen

i will post more pics of accordtunerx, 92jr, and everyone that was at the meet enjoy[IMG]
    Last edited by 92accordDx; 02-22-2004, 01:44 PM.
    cb7 sold
    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
    95 accord lx daily driver

damn i miss a good turn out.
    i had to go meet with a agent for a house, left there at like 3...had to run back home...by then i was like u all might have left, so i took my car to the shop.
    then got a call fro my man Tom saying he was out there and he didnt see anyone
    then he called back said he found everyone. so i was like cool, but he said u all might be leaving around 6 so i was like shit...got on 495 headed north and.............bad accident at exit 20 and i was at exit 15, had to sit in traffic for i dont kno how long, by then i just gave up.

damn, look like u all had fun
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Shit , I wish I was there, We gota haveone in the Spring

Comment

damn i posted in the other thing

cb7 sold

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordDx
          damn i posted in the other thing
          i created this sticky after you posted them though... i'll move that post over here.

Comment

thanks steve i have alot more pics i just have to get around to loading them and posting
            cb7 sold

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordDx
              thanks steve i have alot more pics i just have to get around to loading them and posting

well u better be quick about it havent u!(irish voice)

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                well u better be quick about it havent u!(irish voice)
                ill probably have them up by tonight i cant wait to cp mikes pics he took a shit load of them
                cb7 sold

Comment

Hey looks like you all had awsome i wish i was there.... well my by accord club i got 4 people already what a start eh anyways cool pics

Comment

damn i wish i would've gone, i had work then went to the south philly "races" except it was bullshi+...fu--in crazy ass nite, cops kept crackin down and shi+.
                    it was my first night down there but it was a waste. my friend on the 300zx got pulled over on i-95 on his way over to meet us...then later that nite he got trapped wen everyone else was runnin from the cops....2 tickets in 1 nite isnt cool. especially wen ur not even racing.heh.
                    Anyways hopefully u guys will make the next meet closer to Nj or PA. i'll be sure to make it

Comment

~640 new miles on the car, im finally home, and i got all the pics resized. i omitted a few, and if you want the fullsize version of any of these pics, let me know.

the meet was awesome, everyones cars looked really good, i had a great time... theone, blkhonda1991, h22sparkle, and the other people who didnt get to show up... we missed you! be sure to come next time

blazen's turbo auto f22 was really cool to see, carlos's turboed h22 was unbelieveably nice. deever's new paint, jay's new rotas etc etc... was a pretty good turnout. yay for cb7tuner

*** PICS AND VIDEOS MOVED ***
                      *** click for full zip file: http://mike.adminity.net/cb7tuner_meet_2-21-04.zip ***
                      Last edited by cp[mike]; 03-09-2004, 05:37 AM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

looks like a hell of a meet...i wish i could have repped with the jersey guys but schools a bitch...you ny/md/va guys need to make it to the nj meet we are trying to get together sometime late spring/summer, should be pretty decent sized judging by how many area people are on the board

Comment

cpmike gets mad props for those pics. lovely, great job man...still wish i would've gone.

Comment

more pics asap im bored at work!!!1

Comment

yeah, great pics mike!

well... here are my awards that i'm giving... lol...

Best DIY CB7 & Endurance Driver : cpmike (gets the double award... with tons of custom mods and the 5 hour trip - BOTH WAYS, haha!)

Best Smelling Paint : Deevergote (cleanest sleeper evAR!)

Brass Ballz Award : Accord SiR (for running his turbo inlet on his jdm h22a without ANY filtration... oh, and his 35 size profile tires)

Most Improved : 92jr (it's all coming together now!)

Most Determined: 93twodoorLX (missed part of his girlfriend's birthday to come, and even came cb7-less this time... he came no matter what!)

Loudest Exhaust : excalibur02 (i think we heard you all coming while you were still on rt. 95, thanks to mauricio's screamin pipes!)

Best Wheels and Muddiest Shoe Award : 92accordDX (those rota c8's combined with that rare paint takes the cake) (and we can't forget his encounter, that i and everyone else heard about!)

Most Unique : blazen_accord (a turbo AUTOMATIC jdm F22A with some wild and crazy visual mods!)

the meet was real fun guyz. it was neat to meet everyone, and you all were super cool. i think the pictures pretty much speak for themselves. i can't wait 'till we get another one together!

Comment

Working...
                              X