This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blazen_accord
    Great pics and awesome meets, I was a liltle dissapointed when I got the mall garage and could not find anyone around 1:30pm, drove around all the other garage for another 25min and only phone number I had was shadows1. Good thing others was also looking for lost cb7 and left a paper with a few cell phone for cb7 meet on my windshield at the garage. I want to personally thank who ever that left that contact paper on my cb7. I was only expecting a dozen or so car but wow so many, get to meet a lot of people on this site and a few new tuners friends. that is one BBQ meet I never forget hehe. Hope to see everyone again next time...
    that was me i saw a cb7 and an intercooler and i came to an immediate stop and decided to leave a note i had a feeling you were looking for the meet.
    i left the name number and place of the meet. glad to see you made it
    Team DFTFC
    Northern Virginia 703
    Member rides thread

Comment

yea this was a great meet it looks like im going to have to put my rims on for the next meet and i am going to find them 1 piece headlights. they are so sexy. oh and kamaccord if i knew u were going to be there i would have asked u to bring that hood...j/k. i would like to give a shout out to everyone because without this love for cb7's this meet wouldn't exsist.
      honda life 4218

Comment

Damn I wish I'd stayed longer looks like I left way to early. When and wheres the next one? I'm wrapping up the body work now. Should be done soon.

Comment

Originally posted by xCB7 VA SP4R10x
          that was me i saw a cb7 and an intercooler and i came to an immediate stop and decided to leave a note i had a feeling you were looking for the meet.
          i left the name number and place of the meet. glad to see you made it
          YES! that's exactly what I mean. props props and more props to you mang
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

The meet was great, alot of cbs showed from all around showed up. Great to meet up with fellow past and present members too. We need to do it again, but hit that park alot sooner and chill there and cook a mad bbq. And next meet I'll make sure not to f around with my car the day before.

xCB7 VA SP4R10x, thanks for taking through the twisties, I had fun carving through there in my civic hb. Shit thanks for gathering everyone up, you my friend were a great host.
            Carlos
            My Members Ride Page

Comment

Lets not forget to give a big hand to bigjoegood1 for coming through big with those name tags... that was awesome man.... Oh and just so you guys know I changed my name (previously H22AccordCPT - Paul)

can't wait for the next one, i left way to early and missed all the group pics at the end.... girlfriend was getting tired, lol.... kings dominion here i come

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
              - RJ de Vera

Comment

we should meet somewhere NEAR the PARK EASY to find like a school or something less security and easy to locate off mapquest,yahoo maps,gps etc...,and a smaller lot so u wont have run a circuit challenge to find everyone like last time.. and besides the mall was actually only 15 min drive with traffic but since u no-one knew where it was besides the locals it might have felt long so if we meet at a school near the park than it would be an easy 5 min trip.and since there is an elementary school 5mins away from the park if anyone noticed it would be easy greasy!!..and i know like 20 different routes using 66,rt.1,295,395 and 495 u would have to be blind and handicapped to not make it(or carless,or married)...
                Team DFTFC
                Northern Virginia 703
                Member rides thread

Comment

my pics. they are from a phone so...yea

some fine cb ass

blazen's engine

Comment

Originally posted by sin2k5
                    yo -- i got ya'll covered, video is gonna be up soon -- two versions: one recapping the day w/the deevergote himself and a bunch of different people, and one is a montage mix -- putting it all together now everybody was really cool. was kinda nervous at first, but it was the best meet -- great organization guys
                    well lets see some video

Comment

So pissed I couldn't go. That video was 7+ minutes of sadness. Car's almost done though, so that Kings Dominion one's lookin' catchy already.
                      98' Mustang 3V Swap
                      11' VW CC R36

Comment

sucks that the people who wanted to be there couldnt. it was a lot of fun. plus we got to meet deev

Comment

Yea, I was lookin' forward to it, until I was told it was gonna be awhile for the engine to be put in. Talked to the guy today. It'll be done Friday. Can't wait!! He's gonna replace all the seals, timing belt, and waterpump....so I think it's worth the wait.
                          98' Mustang 3V Swap
                          11' VW CC R36

Comment

Good meetin you all and seeing old faces. Definetly alot of fun. I agree, straight to the park for the next meet. I didnt think springfield mall would be the best place for one. Too much traffic and the mixing bowl probably confused you all.

I had a few pics,

lets not forget these

Last edited by 4thGen4dr; 03-25-2008, 06:39 PM.

Comment

damn that meet looked awesome, i would've definintly been there but the damn army sent me to missouri for the whole week.

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
                              Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

yea definantly loking forward to the kings dominion meet and i heard there's a college park 1 either way i'm in i like the sound of special parking loks like imma have to bring my girl to this1. oh by the way Dnelson is in the middle of making a video of the meet himself so check it out when he finish.
                                honda life 4218

Comment

Working...
                                X