No announcement yet.

H311RA151N : 1998 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put the Duck Cover car cover on today. I like it. But I need more tie down kits. For this cover and the other water proof cover.

Comment

The cover makes your car look like nascar.
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
        The cover makes your car look like nascar.
        A single race stripe right up the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
          But I need more tie down kits.
          I'd get locking ones lol .. that sucker ain't cheap!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
            I'd get locking ones lol .. that sucker ain't cheap!
            I seen them, now that you mention it I might as well.

I received the second set of tie downs today. Same brand as last time, Gust strap. $13.00 shipped. Not bad for two tie really.

I have another car cover. A car cover for my car cover.

Comment

I've had a ton of wind lately. Car cover is still completely untouched with just the two original Gust Straps. So I haven't even messed with putting the second set on.

This thing is still sitting. Saving it for when I can do something with it. Meanwhile I love owning it! Having something so many want and having staking my claim on one is a good feeling.

Comment

This thing looks slick going through a traffic camera!

They were even kind enough to send me a picture in the mail.

Comment

lol did you run a red or something?

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                    lol did you run a red or something?
                    69 in a 55.

Comment

What??!? Wow that's dumb!

Here we go 90 in 70's with nothing! That must be the quota camera or something.

Regardless, car looks fantastic as usual. Keep at it, man.

Comment

Do you watch Velocity Labs on YouTube? Cool channel with actual tech, the guy's got an older DSM he messes around with.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                          What??!? Wow that's dumb!

Here we go 90 in 70's with nothing! That must be the quota camera or something.

Regardless, car looks fantastic as usual. Keep at it, man.
                          You would really think it was dumb if I told you all the details.

Thank you! I really appreciate it!

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                          Do you watch Velocity Labs on YouTube? Cool channel with actual tech, the guy's got an older DSM he messes around with.

Jafromobile or something like that has an ok DSM tech channel.

I'll add Velocity Labs to my subscribed list. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Looks like I'm taking this thing to Minnesota this week. About 200 miles and 3.5 hours. Hopefully nothing happens to it. Typically it sits protected in my driveway for months at a time. Driving it will be and always is stressful and makes me nervous.

Comment

If you have any problems I could possibly come help out if something goes wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ol blue View Post
                                If you have any problems I could possibly come help out if something goes wrong.
                                Right on man, I'll be in Rochester for two weeks starting the 1st then Mankato for two or three weeks after that. Thanks for putting the possibility out on the table. You never know what can happen. Much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                                X