Man law: Urinal rules.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man law: Urinal rules.

1) Never use a urinal directly next to another man if possible.

2) Stand close enough so others can't accidentally see your equipment. Nobody wants to see that.

3) Don't look at anyone else's equipment. That... should go without saying.

4) No talking. Not to your friend, not to yourself, and DEFINITELY not to a stranger. If you're on the phone, anyone else in the restroom reserves the right to loudly announce to the person you are talking to that you are conversing with them with your dick in your hand.

5) If someone is waiting for you to finish, shake it and get out of there. If nobody is waiting, do what you have to do to keep from dripping on your pants. A dude with pee on his pants makes men everywhere look bad!

6) Flush. You're going to wash your hands anyway (right?) so flush. Nobody wants YOUR piss splashed on their legs when they hit the water. Flush with the hand that wasn't holding your dick.

Have I missed anything?

True story!!! I hate when people cant follow these simple rules. But im a country boy I do mot of my pissing in the bushes.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Don't forget, NO tapping on your neighbors foot either..

Originally posted by TracieS View Post
      But im a country boy I do mot of my pissing in the bushes.
      Doesn't that cause infections????
      Originally posted by Mishakol129
      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
        Don't forget, NO tapping on your neighbors foot either..
        Oh you just had to go there huh.
        Originally posted by chessboxer
        We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
        Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
          Oh you just had to go there huh.
          HAHAHAH, had to.

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
            Doesn't that cause infections????
            I dont think so I am 21 and have been doing it since I could walk lol

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by TracieS View Post
              I dont think so I am 21 and have been doing it since I could walk lol
              Missed the innuendo I guess....

Comment

I got home late one night. I had to whiz so bad that I couldn't even concentrate on unlocking my front door... so I decided to go in my yard. I pay a mortgage and property taxes, I can pee where I want, dammit! But my neighbors' houses are close on either side, with bedroom windows open. I decided that someone may hear me going and look outside... so I had the great idea of just going in the front yard. So I did. Right in my front garden.

My neighbor was walking her dog 20 feet away.
                I looked up, we locked eyes, she went inside. We never spoke of it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    i Got Home Late One Night. I Had To Whiz So Bad That I Couldn't Even Concentrate On Unlocking My Front Door... So I Decided To Go In My Yard. I Pay A Mortgage And Property Taxes, I Can Pee Where I Want, Dammit! But My Neighbors' Houses Are Close On Either Side, With Bedroom Windows Open. I Decided That Someone May Hear Me Going And Look Outside... So I Had The Great Idea Of Just Going In The Front Yard. So I Did. Right In My Front Garden.

My Neighbor Was Walking Her Dog 20 Feet Away.
                    I Looked Up, We Locked Eyes, She Went Inside. We Never Spoke Of It.
                    Haha

Comment

I got home late one night. I had to whiz so bad that I couldn't even concentrate on unlocking my front door... so I decided to go in my yard. I pay a mortgage and property taxes, I can pee where I want, dammit! But my neighbors' houses are close on either side, with bedroom windows open. I decided that someone may hear me going and look outside... so I had the great idea of just going in the front yard. So I did. Right in my front garden.

this has me rolling over here!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

LMFAO.

This was your neighbour:

Comment

She and her husband woke me up at 8am by having loud sex... so i say we're even!

Comment

She and her husband woke me up at 8am by having loud sex... so i say we're even!
                            Video or ba....wait, could I do that?

Comment

Nope. I can't even ban myself!

Comment

Working...
                              X