Story time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Story time.

Ok as some of you remember my ex left me for an old friend that I have since cut all ties and since all of his friends are mine he basically committed social suicide by doing that. Well I have burned all her shit and im looking for another girl that will treat me better.

I need your opinions.

Backstory:

Shes actually the guy that my ex left me for's last girlfriend. Revenge is sweet. Shes pretty cool I love her personality but she smokes... Recreational and the icky kind.

Opinions? Should I jump on it?
    -Will

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
    Shes actually the guy that my ex left me for's last girlfriend.

wut

Comment

Hahaa she and him dated for 2 years and when she left him he still hasnt gotten over it.
      -Will

Comment

Shes actually the guy.
        Opinions? Should I jump on it?
        Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
        wut
        ok lol so i wasn't the only one that read it that way.

What's it going to hurt? you're both single adults looking to meet. I say go for it.
        Last edited by Leung; 05-02-2012, 10:34 PM.

Comment

she seems kool threw a pic.but give it a shot.true love is hard to comebuy maybe shes the one.......

my new turbo build

Comment

if she smokes she pokes
            Originally posted by chessboxer
            We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
            Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
              if she smokes she pokes
              ... Pokes?
              -Will

Comment

... Pokes?
                aka piitb

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                  aka piitb
                  Ah! Ok I get it now lol
                  -Will

Comment

get on that shit man! she seems cute from the pic.

you can probably easily get her to stop smoking though...its not hard to get them to stop.

but yeah, get in there, what've you got to lose????
                    ..[CB7][STAR]..
                    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I say go for it but I wouldn't get too serious with that relationship.

Comment

give her a try bro. If you're into her and she's into you, go for it.
                        I had a weird love triangle/square with my current gf. She's dated 2 of my buddies. I dated 1 of her friends and crushed on another. Stuff happend, me and her ended up together and have been together for almost 3 years now. So take it from me..give it a try.

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
                        My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
                        Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

If you seriously want to see where this goes do it because you have interest in her for her own qualities. Don't do it because it would effect someone who doesn't mean anything to you anymore. That's being a child.
                          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

If she was a dude before...um, you have unique taste in your woMEN

Comment

Just remember to take her for a test drive before making any sort of commitment.

Comment

Working...
                              X