What's your opinion on this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your opinion on this?

meh. one is in person the other is a willing service. but if you want to get technical..

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

My ex was pissed because she applied for a job and didnt get it because she couldnt make the requirement of lifting over 80 pounds regularly. Said it was sexist. Yea I didnt keep her long.
      -Will

Comment

A woman can do anything a man can do.
        Except helicopter-dick.

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
          We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
          Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

cant pee their name in the snow either.

Comment

one of my fav's

..[CB7][STAR]..
              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by mappyCB7 View Post
                cant pee their name in the snow either.
                seen it done playa. her name was samantha.
                "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Description of most women - Think of a man, now take a way all logic and reason.

Comment

Hope no one took that seriously bc it was only a joke that a friend posted on facebook. I normally believe in equality between male and female unless it was the zombie apocalypse then it is everyone for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                      Hope no one took that seriously bc it was only a joke that a friend posted on facebook. I normally believe in equality between male and female unless it was the zombie apocalypse then it is everyone for themselves.
                      unfortunately it is reality.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                        Zombie apocalypse http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/30...zombie-attack/
                        1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                        2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by bullhorn7 View Post
                          my Ex Was Pissed Because She Applied For A Job And Didnt Get It Because She Couldnt Make The Requirement Of Lifting Over 80 Pounds Regularly. Said It Was Sexist. Yea I Didnt Keep Her Long.
                          I Hate That Shit!
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
                            seen it done playa. her name was samantha.
                            well that must have been quite a sight but I doubt it was very legible I'm also sure it was messy.

Comment

"Tell a woman she's beautiful a million times and she wont believe you. Tell her shes ugly once and she will never forget it."

THEN SUDDENLY (insert joke about how a woman says to her man they cant afford beer this week, but then she shows off her 5th pair of shoes this month, that will be worn once and rot in a closet)
                              Last edited by stevediraddo; 06-01-2012, 09:20 PM.

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

Working...
                              X