No announcement yet.

Straight Success : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good love the tails. did you do them yourself?
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Doesn't seem like this accord needs much construction. Maybe the motor does. but the car itself looks clean to me.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
      "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
        Looking good love the tails. did you do them yourself?
        Yes. I ordered a set of after market tails, and absolutely hated the fitment of the housing. I took stock Stanley tails, took them apart, and mated them to the red/clear lenses.

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
        Doesn't seem like this accord needs much construction. Maybe the motor does. but the car itself looks clean to me.
        Looks can be deceiving. Although it is very clean, the person who sold it to me left some things out. The previous owner explained how they took good care of it, which they did, but it needs a ton of work. Motor mounts, full-tune up, ABS light is constantly on, suspension is super shot (-1 on a 1-10 scale), cracked wind shield, and a host other problems I'm noticing that's starting to surface. I've been speaking with AMR Engineering to get some some coil-overs. I need suspension work bad.
        Last edited by Straight Success; 03-26-2011, 11:00 AM.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

nice coupe man me likey lol

i say get fnf type 1's if you gona dd it
          back at it again

Comment

Yea man your ride is pretty clean, stay green!

about to get my hands dirty!

Comment

Never knew you had a set of oem stanley clear side markers! Nice!

I still want a set. I have the replica clear ones for now until I find the cb ones lol

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                nice coupe man me likey lol

i say get fnf type 1's if you gona dd it
                I'm glad you like her; I know I do too. I heard really good things about F&F's, but I think I have my heart set on those AMR's. I'm looking to pick them up very soon.

Originally posted by Need4speed View Post
                Yea man your ride is pretty clean, stay green!
                I like to go stay/green in color and environmental wise, but I really have my heart set on black. My plan is to flat black primer the engine bay when I get around to my H swap, and if I decide to stay green it can get repainted green. If not, you know where I'm headed. I have some time to evaluate.

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                Never knew you had a set of oem stanley clear side markers! Nice!

I still want a set. I have the replica clear ones for now until I find the cb ones lol
                I told you about a year or so ago. You may have forgot. I think they look so clean on our cars.

When you get a chance, put those on. It looks so clean. I also need to find a set of clear bumper lights with a clear reflector, not those cheap ones on EBAY.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

There is a set of oem clear bumper lenses on here from another member.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                    There is a set of oem clear bumper lenses on here from another member.
                    I've looked at the for sale section. I didn't see any clear bumper lights with reflectors.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Snapped some pictures today because it was beautiful outside. Spring is officially opening its wings. Yeah baby! She is a bit dirty though. No time to get it washed yet. Updated pictures on first page.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

New parts update:

'96 Odyssey Knuckles. Soon to be followed by Odyssey calipers, Brembo rotors and Hawk pads.

For the rears, I'm hunting down the Prelude stuff.

Last edited by Straight Success; 07-16-2011, 01:40 PM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Small updates (all updates posted on page 1 as well).

First set of coilovers ever owned. Gotta start somewhere!

Primed my G-Square Grill flat black.

Primed my wiper arms as well!

- D. Chappelle

Comment

you love the fnfs man and good luck on the 5 lug swap too

i ordered alot of my parts off rockauto.com for the swap likr the lude rear hubs and itr rear rotors
                            back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                              you love the fnfs man and good luck on the 5 lug swap too

i ordered alot of my parts off rockauto.com for the swap likr the lude rear hubs and itr rear rotors
                              Are the parts you ordered OEM? I like going OEM new if I can; well on most parts. Others I can live with aftermarket. Like the Odyssey bearings for my hubs are from Honda. I think they're manufactured by NTN for Honda.

See what I mean.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                                Are the parts you ordered OEM? I like going OEM new if I can; well on most parts. Others I can live with aftermarket. Like the Odyssey bearings for my hubs are from Honda. I think they're manufactured by NTN for Honda.

See what I mean.
                                well the itr rotors was cheap like 13 each but i got the after market stuff but oem ball joints sicnce they are cheap lol
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X