Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

turn signal no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turn signal no more

one day driving the road put my turn on and got nothing. i have changed the switch, relay, and the hazard switch and bulbs and still no turn signal, what is going on ?

Did you check the fuse? Is anything else not working?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Usually that means its a fuse...

Comment

I changes the turn signal�� relay, the hazard switch and I couldn't locate a fuse uber the Hood or side panel and bulbs and got nothing

Comment

The fuse is there. Is anything else not working? That will tell you if it's the fuse. You may also have a bad ground(not likely).

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

It is fuse #20 under the hood box. It is a 10A fuse.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
            JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Get a multi meter, turn the hazards on, check for power at the socket. Turn the lights off, and check resistance(ohms). Get a test light and check your fuses.

Basically just make sure you have power to the light first, then go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                Get a multi meter, turn the hazards on, check for power at the socket. Turn the lights off, and check resistance(ohms). Get a test light and check your fuses.

Basically just make sure you have power to the light first, then go from there.
                What F22Chris said. The game when chasing down an electrical issue is dividing the circuit up until you find the line between the way it should be and broken. Whatever is in between is what's bad. I usually start by testing wherever is easiest to reach, like the fuse panel and bulb socket.

Comment

Working...
                X