X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    That last one is perfect.

One down!
    You got it. I will send you the large file.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
    JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

I actually saved my high res. pics just for this Sweet.

Comment

These aren't the best, but as soon as I get some time, energy, and it's not too cold, I'll get some much better ones; hopefully by the end of the week.

The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

email sent Deev.

Comment

Alex and John, you guys are in. Anthony, if you can get better, that would be good... but I could make one of those work if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Alex and John, you guys are in. Anthony, if you can get better, that would be good... but I could make one of those work if necessary.
              I'm not sure which pics i sent you meet the requirements or if I have a choice of which pic I would like to use. Please let me know if possible.

Comment

There really are no requirements this year. It's hard enough to get ANY pictures, let alone pictures that meet strict requirements!
                I actually like 200206 the best. Windows are closed, and there aren't any trees growing out of the hood or roof (the pole comes close, but not terrible... I could blur it a tiny bit to keep it in the background.)

Comment

See i didn't think 200206 would be wide enough. What's the requirement , 8 1/2"?

Comment

I'll see what I can do. Weather is supposed to be clear this weekend, so may try and take some different shots.

Comment

Deevergote, are you going to use any cars, like yours sitting, or mine (or others) or just worried about good running cars with appealing backgrounds? I think I'll take a few shots just in case, of my car sitting here in disrepair before cleaning it out to haul it off.
                      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                        See i didn't think 200206 would be wide enough. What's the requirement , 8 1/2"?
                        I forget, honestly. I'll find a way to make it work. Or I'll just use one of the ones you mentioned. None of them are bad. Artistically, I just think that's the best one.

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                        Deevergote, are you going to use any cars, like yours sitting, or mine (or others) or just worried about good running cars with appealing backgrounds? I think I'll take a few shots just in case, of my car sitting here in disrepair before cleaning it out to haul it off.
                        I wasn't really serious about non-running cars, unless the pictures somehow look appealing. The calendar is going to cost $30 or $35, depending on how much production and shipping costs, so people deserve pictures that are worth looking at! My car definitely won't be making it in...

Comment

I still have all the cars that are shown in the pictures I submitted last year if you want to use any of those (although I guess not good enough for last year!). I'll try to get some fresh ones in the next couple weeks. All five will be home for about the last half of December, trying to figure out a good way to get all five in one photo.
                          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

^ Even just getting one of each body style in one shot would be cool, I'd love to see that. Get a friend to help drive them out to a nice open spot. Ideas...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

ask murry, hes got all 3 lol

btw Ill see if I could get some pics from AFM.
                              Last edited by Night Wolf; 12-02-2015, 03:42 AM.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                                Get a few friends with wrenches and such and take funny we-are-gonna-fix-the-crap-out-of-this-car type pictures? Could be cool and may make it in the calendar and its just another memory youll have preserved with the car.
                                Looking for a new CB. Sell me yours!

Comment

Working...
                                X