iPhone 4s ( 56k warning )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone 4s ( 56k warning )

Just got it this morning so i figured i would show off some pictures and maybe even make a little video for fun

Picture quality seems pretty nice

Compare those to a picture taken with a normal iphone 4

( although this picture is a lower resolution because i uploaded it lower which isn't fair here it is )

Ask me any questions and i will happily answer them

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Point and shoot cameras better watch out lol

Although the 4S is a little faster, and a better camera, i cant see myself getting one.
      I'll wait for the 5.
      I had my original iPhone from release date in 07 till last year when i got the 4.

Maybe if the 4S had a different body i would have thought about it.
      But it looks the same...

Comment

Personally i really like this iPhones design and im glad they didn't change it

The reason i got it over the 4 was so i could go to sprint and join my dads family plan.

Comment

I think my 4 with ios5 is going to be just fine for the time being. There are some pretty cool options with the 4s, and it has some nice upgrades... but I don't think I'm even close to needing the 4's limits. I have no need for anything better just yet!
          I agree with Rich on this one... I'll wait for the 5, and hope it's a significant upgrade. I also went from the original iPhone to the 4, and it was a HUGE difference.

If my 4 ever breaks (and I've had some issues with the buttons already...) then I may upgrade. I'm not sure what my warranty is like on the 4. I'll have to check my contract. If I have to pay to replace a semi-broken phone, THEN I'll upgrade... but I don't need to otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            If my 4 ever breaks (and I've had some issues with the buttons already...) then I may upgrade. I'm not sure what my warranty is like on the 4. I'll have to check my contract. If I have to pay to replace a semi-broken phone, THEN I'll upgrade... but I don't need to otherwise.
            You have no warranty covering accidential damage

Your warranty only covers Hardware defects within the 1st year or 2 years with apple care

When i bought my 4s i also got applecare+ which covers accidential damage and can only be bought with the phone brand new you can't add it later. It covers 2 accidents over the course of 2 years. Whatever the incident be you pay $50 and you have a new iPhone 4s. I'm going to try posting my next response with siri for fun.

Comment

Well, my buttons weren't damaged by anything I did... they just don't like to respond to anything but a REALLY hard press.
              I think the 6 year old Chinese boy that assembled my phone must've been drinking on the job...

Comment

Take it back then. They will replace that for free if it does really require a hard press. Just make an appointment for the genius bar online.

Comment

Eh, it still works, and I'm lazy. Plus, it's jailbroken, and I don't feel like restoring it to the original settings. Maybe when I upgrade to ios5.

Comment

When does your warranty run out?

Comment

I have no idea. I don't even remember when I got the phone.

Comment

https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do

Comment

nope... not covered for hardware anymore

So yeah, I'll only get the 4s when this one is really busted.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            nope... not covered for hardware anymore

So yeah, I'll only get the 4s when this one is really busted.
                            Mike, you can still get it replaced even though its not covered. I have 2 friends with the iPhone 4 who dropped and cracked their phones and the Apple store replaced it as a one time courtesy even though i think the replacements were refurbished units but who cares

If you want it replaced just take it to a store and normally if they feel nice and you havent had any previous replacements they will do it for you.
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                              Mike, you can still get it replaced even though its not covered. I have 2 friends with the iPhone 4 who dropped and cracked their phones and the Apple store replaced it as a one time courtesy even though i think the replacements were refurbished units but who cares

If you want it replaced just take it to a store and normally if they feel nice and you havent had any previous replacements they will do it for you.
                              If its out of warranty then its no dice

i've had my iphones replaced probably 4 times before so i could get a refurbished one ( like new ) to sell vs my beat up one.

Comment

Working...
                              X