Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my cb7 crash(pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 530drivercb7 View Post
    u do? okay I'm sorry
    even though he owns this form u should still be nice...unless someone pisses you off bad.the typing may not hurt ur head tryin to read it but it hurts ours when we read it..and he even asked nicely(not some thing deev does often)sorry deevu understand were i am coming from man?

my new turbo build

Comment

When you post on a forum, your words are intended to be read by others. They are often asking for help, offering help, and searched through by future members looking for answers. It shows a considerable lack of respect when you type in a manner that is difficult to understand. Plus, it doesn't make you look cool... it makes you look like an idiot. Since your typed words on this forum are all we know of you, that's the only assumption we are able to make. People will treat you as you present yourself.

Show respect, you will get respect. Type like an idiot, you will be treated like an idiot.

This carries over into real life as well... it's something that everyone should take into consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        When you post on a forum, your words are intended to be read by others. They are often asking for help, offering help, and searched through by future members looking for answers. It shows a considerable lack of respect when you type in a manner that is difficult to understand. Plus, it doesn't make you look cool... it makes you look like an idiot. Since your typed words on this forum are all we know of you, that's the only assumption we are able to make. People will treat you as you present yourself.

Show respect, you will get respect. Type like an idiot, you will be treated like an idiot.

This carries over into real life as well... it's something that everyone should take into consideration.
        amen.
        Frost White CB9: EX F22A6 Stock 5spd - Click Here

Comment

what an idea...it's true, behind these posts are REAL people. I wonder why they can't just use spell checker and try to type correctly????
          My Honda

Comment

A lot of people see it as a form of self expression. They think they're being cool.

wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

I just had a moron PM me saying that he "types like he's on AIM" as a personal choice. He says he went to school. So I guess he's playing down that fancy edumacation of his, so he can fit in with the crowd.

Comment

A lot of people see it as a form of self expression. They think they're being cool.

wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

I just had a moron PM me saying that he "types like he's on AIM" as a personal choice. He says he went to school. So I guess he's playing down that fancy edumacation of his, so he can fit in with the crowd.
              LO EFFING L.

I think I know of this genius you are speaking of.

Anyway back on topic: You are one lucky SOB man. That Civic got owned.
              R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

LOL omg Deev! I bet you tried really hard to type that sentence "properly" And I think my IQ just dropped a little

But back on case, in terms of Japanese cars (or others for that matter), if you collide an old car with a new one, I'm pretty sure the new car would crumple more than the old car...I believe it's due to the fact that the newer cars are designed to take the impact better than the older cars when it comes to accidents..The old lady's Civic may look a lot mare damaged than your CB, but that just means the car took most of the impact during the accident, not her..You, on the other hand..Your CB might look okay, but how are YOU feeling at the moment?

I've seen an old MX3 Precidia hit an '02 Accord head on with my own eyes...The Accord's front end got completely crushed during impact, while the Precidia literally bounced right after she hit the Accord, leaving minimal damage..so if the Precidia didn't take the impact and just bounced off the Accord during the impact, can you imagine the driver inside the Precidia? Yeahh..

Your Accord isn't special..Just an older car that's all But as long as you're feeling alright, that's all that matters...Your body is good, CB's body is good, then it's all good!

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Nice..that civic looks like it has a right black eye..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                    LOL omg Deev! I bet you tried really hard to type that sentence "properly" And I think my IQ just dropped a little

But back on case, in terms of Japanese cars (or others for that matter), if you collide an old car with a new one, I'm pretty sure the new car would crumple more than the old car...I believe it's due to the fact that the newer cars are designed to take the impact better than the older cars when it comes to accidents..The old lady's Civic may look a lot mare damaged than your CB, but that just means the car took most of the impact during the accident, not her..You, on the other hand..Your CB might look okay, but how are YOU feeling at the moment?

I've seen an old MX3 Precidia hit an '02 Accord head on with my own eyes...The Accord's front end got completely crushed during impact, while the Precidia literally bounced right after she hit the Accord, leaving minimal damage..so if the Precidia didn't take the impact and just bounced off the Accord during the impact, can you imagine the driver inside the Precidia? Yeahh..

Your Accord isn't special..Just an older car that's all But as long as you're feeling alright, that's all that matters...Your body is good, CB's body is good, then it's all good!
                    in short, old cars are built like bricks wrapped in rubber, and new cars are built like memory foam mattresses.
                    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CappuccinoLX View Post
                      amen.
                      amen

Comment

lol stupid bitch!

*Needs*
                        -New shocks
                        -Struts
                        -Drop
                        -Cleaning
                        -New Tires/Wheels
                        -New Window Tint
                        -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua View Post
                          lol stupid bitch!
                          lol she was a old lady.

Comment

a lady hit me at 30mph and i was at a dead stop.

LOL she came out "did i hit your car, cause you have almost no damage"

lol man our bumpers are very strong. the lady that hit me actually sneezed and hit the gas instead of the brake.

I had a few scratches. Her car was totaled

Glad your ok, and glad for insurance!
                            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

"if you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!" stock height ftw !!!
                              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua View Post
                                lol stupid bitch!
                                i lol'd uncontrollably at this for like 3 minutes.
                                even though she's clearly an elderly lady from the pic
                                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Working...
                                X