cb7inct : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7inct : 1993 Accord LX

Hey fellow tuners, finally making a new MR for my CB9 purchased 02/22/12 with 234k not running. Havent done much to other than listed below but heres my wagon..

Engine/Exterior:
    Factory Engine,
    saab side markers,
    CD5 rear bumper lights,
    legend front bumper lip,
    EF hatch rear spoiler,
    DIY mesh grille,
    DIY blk housed/halo headlights,
    clear bumper/corner lights
    red tinted tails.

Interior:
    factory interior.

Suspension/Wheels:
    factory suspension.
    92' EX coupe rims.

Audio/Electronics:
    Pioneer headunit,
    pioneer 6.5 door speakers,
    four 6X9's custom built housing,
    two 12' kicker cvx subs in a double ported box,

Future Plans:
    keep it alive!!

how it looked when i bought it..

cleaned it up a little bit after getting it running...

Originally posted by deevergote
    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Interior shots after a decent cleaning..

Most Recent Picture but with out the legend lip..

i know he isnt much to look at, but hes mine and im content with him. he needs some love right now because of an electrical short, but he will be back on the road soon.. thank you for looking and i will keep you posted as i go
    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Good looking wagon. I wanna a wagon myself, too.
      A&P-IA

Comment

Sweet wagon bro, and it's 5 speed just some minor things to make her perfect in my eyes. Nice ride
        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Ohhhh! Very nice wagon. Subscribed.
          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

nice!
            These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

bout f in time george...lol so when you gonna sell this one!!rotflmao.
              looks good tho

my new turbo build

Comment

Nice pick up man. Can't go wrong with a wagon.
                I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                My coupe!!!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone. its going to be a very slow progress but he will get there eventually.. i named him Timmy because sometimes hes a little retarded lmao..

Jeremy, i was actually almost to that point but im not going to find another wagon in the same condition as this one for the price i got this one for.. cant beat it.. so with a little work and a few dollars, Timmy will be a legit SWAGON!!

Comment

OK GUYS, I HAVE A QUESTION...

im thinking of painting my factory rims a bronze or gold color.. see a Arcadia green CB with bronze rims and i really like the way it stuck out.. can i have some opinions please? ... if i knew how to photo shop i would try it there on the signature pic. but, i dont

AND... im also thinking of going DX style and painting my rear bumper flat black and repainting the front bumper flat black in stead of primer.. opinions on this also please..
                    Last edited by cb7inct; 05-12-2012, 12:44 AM.

Comment

anyone know any tricks to get the paint to shine like original? car has been repainted but it has a weird look to it and has a couple scratches in the quarter panels and the hood i have is starting to fade.. any suggestions on this too?

Comment

Lookin good.

As for your paint, try hitting it with a rubbing compound or a cutting polish. That should get out alot of the orange peel or fading you're having issues with. Once that's done, hit it again with just a quick polish or a wax.

You can do it by hand or use an orbital buffer.

Comment

Thanks Mikey..

well heres some videos of my system.. got bored this morning so thought id piss off the neighbors.. lmfao..

http://youtu.be/kIX9LMfA69Y

http://youtu.be/xoD0qZp7bM0

http://youtu.be/QaUe1K8e6lI

got to excuse the way my wagon looks in these videos lol... its been sitting for about a month now..

Comment

love the car i want one so bad parents bought my accord new and they were looking at getting a wagon 5 spd....i still give them crap for not getting it all in all nice wagon...

MR : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=CB7+R3ason

Originally posted by quaidum
                            you being able to see four blocks down the road is resulting in someone not being able to see 5 feet in front of them

good job, just what the world needs more inconsiderate drivers

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                              OK GUYS, I HAVE A QUESTION...

im thinking of painting my factory rims a bronze or gold color.. see a Arcadia green CB with bronze rims and i really like the way it stuck out.. can i have some opinions please? ... if i knew how to photo shop i would try it there on the signature pic. but, i dont

AND... im also thinking of going DX style and painting my rear bumper flat black and repainting the front bumper flat black in stead of primer.. opinions on this also please..
                              I think bronze or gold would look cool.If u decide to paint your bumpers use the appoxie primer.It is like a flat rat rod looking primer.check out mrt i used that for mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X