PC Gamers Post Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC Gamers Post Up!

I started playing video games as a kid in the early 80s with the NES. Since then I have owned and played on just about every main stream system that has come and gone. With that said though I am not really excited about the xbox 1 and ps4. I have been primarily a PC gamer for years now. A few of my current games are ...

Battlefield 3 - Konvict1982
    Diablo 3 - Konvict#1958
    Skyrim - Steam ID - Kon1982
    Borderlands 2 - "

Feel free to add me on any of those games. Future games I am looking forward to are.

Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn
    Battlefield 4
    The Elder Scrolls Online

I am still suck playing old games but I look forward to when I can build my own computer and be able to try a few new games that have come out.

the game I play most is Call of Duty: United Offensive

I have also played Metal of Honor, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2 and I have Need for Speed Underground on PC.

All my other games are on PS2 (yep still stuck on that)

I want to try Homefront, Need for Speed The Run and Need for Speed Most Wanted (the new one) I haven't seen too many other new games that really interested me. I have pretty much completely lost interest in newer Call of Duty games because of the reviews I have heard from guys I used to game with all the time. Also I never was much of a modern or futuristic FPS gamer. I was always more interested in WWII games.
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
      I am still suck playing old games but I look forward to when I can build my own computer and be able to try a few new games that have come out.

the game I play most is Call of Duty: United Offensive

I have also played Metal of Honor, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2 and I have Need for Speed Underground on PC.

All my other games are on PS2 (yep still stuck on that)

I want to try Homefront, Need for Speed The Run and Need for Speed Most Wanted (the new one) I haven't seen too many other new games that really interested me. I have pretty much completely lost interest in newer Call of Duty games because of the reviews I have heard from guys I used to game with all the time. Also I never was much of a modern or futuristic FPS gamer. I was always more interested in WWII games.
      Skip on Homefront; good story terrible execution.

I like WWII themed games too which was why i grabbed Sniper Elite Nazi Zombies on the Steam sale. It all about sniping Nazi zombies with WWII era weapons, what about that could you not like?

Comment

There has been a lot of talk on some forums of people pushing for a new WWII era game from Dice like Battlefield 1942.

Comment

i cant wait for the elder scrolls online to come out. i will most likely go thought my WOW phase where i stay up for days on end. good times
          visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
            i cant wait for the elder scrolls online to come out. i will most likely go thought my WOW phase where i stay up for days on end. good times
            Yeah I am afraid of re-entering my WoW phase .... My real life during those 5 years are a blur but I clearly remember saving Azeroth on numerous occasions!

On another note I will probably play the hell out it when it releases for the first month and then make a decision on how good it is. I tried GuildWars 2 for like 2 months but I got tired of farming dragons and the same events over and over.

Comment

I play lots of games but recently the games that have occupied my time has been FF14:A Realm Reborn aka 2.0, been in both alpha and beta and it is leaps and bounds over FF14 1.0, and DayZ, and WarZ err I mean The infection lol try just renamed it but yeah both IMO fun games, looking forward to finally being able to play FF14 again and BF4

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

does anyone know when crysis 3 comes out? although im in need of a new rig i still hope my current setup will handle it.
                visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                  I play lots of games but recently the games that have occupied my time has been FF14:A Realm Reborn aka 2.0, been in both alpha and beta and it is leaps and bounds over FF14 1.0, and DayZ, and WarZ err I mean The infection lol try just renamed it but yeah both IMO fun games, looking forward to finally being able to play FF14 again and BF4
                  good stuff hope to see you in both ff14 2.0 and bf4

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92 View Post
                    good stuff hope to see you in both ff14 2.0 and bf4
                    oh you will...maybe, my LS is going to be on excalibur, and you will see me on BF4 for sure, I'll have to add you to whatever friend service they use.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                    1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread
                    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                      oh you will...maybe, my LS is going to be on excalibur, and you will see me on BF4 for sure, I'll have to add you to whatever friend service they use.
                      Sounds good man

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                        Skip on Homefront; good story terrible execution.

I like WWII themed games too which was why i grabbed Sniper Elite Nazi Zombies on the Steam sale. It all about sniping Nazi zombies with WWII era weapons, what about that could you not like?
                        ah ok thanks for saving me money.

lol that game sounds interesting.
                        1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                        1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                        1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                        1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

does anyone know when crysis 3 comes out? although im in need of a new rig i still hope my current setup will handle it.
                          Was released Feb 19, you're late .

Comment

Originally posted by KanYarK View Post
                            Was released Feb 19, you're late .
                            damn i need to brush up on my pc games again. once i get a new rig i should get back into the game again
                            visit vgruk

Comment

damn i need to brush up on my pc games again. once i get a new rig i should get back into the game again
                              SMH...

Borderlands 1&2

Crysis 2&3
                              Originally posted by Mishakol129
                              Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Working...
                              X