S2000 Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
    ur lucky she didnt have a comptech supercharger...if i had an s2k that would be the 1st mod....nice video!!!
    she's lucky i was still in street trim and not track trim. Anyways i tried to reply to you PM but your box is full.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Sweet...nice job

Comment

holy shizzz dood hahahaha pwned big time! NIIIIIIIICCCCCCE! Damn! Now i kinda wanna go back to thinkin about goin boost.....Sheeeit.

*Needs*
        -New shocks
        -Struts
        -Drop
        -Cleaning
        -New Tires/Wheels
        -New Window Tint
        -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

haha bringing it back from 2005! LOL
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

wow now i want to see the video and cant find it on link lol ... friggin people bringing stuff up from 2005 why you got to go and get me curious lol

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
              wow now i want to see the video and cant find it on link lol ... friggin people bringing stuff up from 2005 why you got to go and get me curious lol
              Here it is: http://videos.streetfire.net/video/...-S2000_4429.htm

*Needs*
              -New shocks
              -Struts
              -Drop
              -Cleaning
              -New Tires/Wheels
              -New Window Tint
              -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

She let off after i was about 4-6 cars ahead she said. R.I.P. s2k

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua

linky no worky for me but i went to streetfire and searched and as soon as i saw the video i remembered it lol ...

Comment

RIP S2K? The S2K is still running

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

wow this is old. it seems like no one here likes the S2k. I have an 05 and i love it. you guys have to remember that the S2k was never made for the dragstrip. it shines with its handling. I saw a post that said the 02 S2k was the best and said the AP2 had drivetrain issues. The AP2 has shorter ratios and actually had a better drivetrain than the AP1. All the differentials suck and is probably why she didnt want to race from a dig. I love my 90 CB7 but I love my S2000 more.
                      Evo's and STi's are nice but most awd owners dont know how to launch their cars and will get owned up top. I've beaten a few Evo's from a roll and all I have is a cai. <<< This is in the S2000 of course.
                      90 EX DUMPED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                        RIP S2K? The S2K is still running
                        That one isn't. T-boned. And after major damage from a dry shot setup wasn't worth the rebuild. I really liked that car too.

Comment

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/9...S2000_4429.htm

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                          where you been, is something wrong?
                          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

what the!!! i just noticed something in the vid. i never knew S2000s came with side moldings????
                            90 EX DUMPED!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X