No announcement yet.

oneoffaccord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

terence you already know the deal man, next one you will see it. im kinda upset that you havent. ive seen you like 3 times on my way to NC and not once have you seen the civic or the accord

Comment

Damn I cant believe its been over 4 yrs since i crashed this car, Damn time flies

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
        terence you already know the deal man, next one you will see it. im kinda upset that you havent. ive seen you like 3 times on my way to NC and not once have you seen the civic or the accord
        Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
        Damn I cant believe its been over 4 yrs since i crashed this car, Damn time flies

of course you wreck it before i get to see it...douche. lol. im glad you're still alive man. haven't talked to you in a while.

Comment

Whats the deal...staging a comeback soon?

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
            of course you wreck it before i get to see it...douche. lol. im glad you're still alive man. haven't talked to you in a while.
            yea it has been a while. i was just down in NC wks ago.. haha. ONE day you will see the new car

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
              Whats the deal...staging a comeback soon?
              yes i am staging a comeback>>>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174117

Comment

Working...
              X