No announcement yet.

Getting away with a turbo car in cali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If worse comes to worst, I know someone with already made turbo carb stickers. I also know someone who does smog. If you didnt read Honda Tuning, it states that turbo will pass, its just that it wont pass the visual uness the car had a factory option for it.

Smog is just that they want your car to run "clean" in CA. It's not too serious. We Cali heads are limited to what we can do here. SMOG keeps us from doing crazy shit. All the other states without it have amazingly fast cars. We have the lower hand in things. We are however the resource of style, and so is Florida.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by ghettogeddy
      before u leave sign the car over to your parents then when u get back sign it back over
      I don't like it when ppl have that much power over me then lol. I wonder if i could just add his name to it. I'd hate to sign it over entirely.
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

well if u think there gona use it against you then dont do it lol

Comment

just keep it registered in fl and ull be fine
          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer
            just keep it registered in fl and ull be fine
            werd.. nothing wrong with driving ur "parents" car while ur in CA for school. Flash ur FL license and ur good to go.
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

this is great! my 300 whp may not be so far away with this new news now!

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                I don't like it when ppl have that much power over me then lol. I wonder if i could just add his name to it. I'd hate to sign it over entirely.
                Sign it over to me, I dont mind doing that shit, I promise not to steal your shit
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                  this is great! my 300 whp may not be so far away with this new news now!
                  cant wait to see ya at the meets!
                  Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                  -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Nice! Where are you going to go to school?

Funny how we got a lot of cross country travel. I'm from the Bay Area, and now in Philly for school. I think as long as you remain low key, you won't get bugged. I'm sure FL has similar laws like CA where you can keep the car registered in the state you're from while away. It would be silly to make me to drive all the way back just to get a smog check. Even sillier if I had to sport PA plates hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                      If worse comes to worst, I know someone with already made turbo carb stickers. I also know someone who does smog. If you didnt read Honda Tuning, it states that turbo will pass, its just that it wont pass the visual uness the car had a factory option for it.

Smog is just that they want your car to run "clean" in CA. It's not too serious. We Cali heads are limited to what we can do here. SMOG keeps us from doing crazy shit. All the other states without it have amazingly fast cars. We have the lower hand in things. We are however the resource of style, and so is Florida.
                      "Yah zat is ze rule , run ze car clean or I will break you with my awesome muscles"

- The Governator.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

welcome to the dark side (westcoast) Mr. Midnight Racer X.

just don't be like Mr. Bien_diesel and start claiming Florida is better on California soil. He's not welcome to so.cal anymore LOL.

but your a cool guy! enjoy your stay while you school here and stay away from castro.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2

just don't be like Mr. Bien_diesel and start claiming Florida is better on California soil. He's not welcome to so.cal anymore LOL.

but your a cool guy! enjoy your stay while you school here and stay away from castro.
                          .. that's so damn funny.. cus i used to read his posts(b.diesel) in So.Cal threads.. and was so damn annoyed by it.. i stopped going there to read what's going on in so.cal.. hahahaha. I just didn't want to disrespect anyone. lol but if jed says so.. it's okay to talk shiet now!.. lol
                          -:¦:-
                          Originally posted by wed3k
                          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2

^^^^ old school, still remembers my real name. It won't be till about the summer time when i make it out there. I have to finish about 15 credit hours here first. Then pray i get let into the university!

And i rarely ever have problems with anyone, i'm very laid back and keep to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                              ^^^^ old school, still remembers my real name. It won't be till about the summer time when i make it out there. I have to finish about 15 credit hours here first. Then pray i get let into the university!

And i rarely ever have problems with anyone, i'm very laid back and keep to myself.

MRX: ive been here since august 2003 so i know all the OGs around here haha.

TheNextAZN: yea mr. bien diesel may help out 1 person for a day but it isnt enough to cover the months hes been trash talkin about california and every cb7tuner who lives in cali since he arrived.

Comment

after watching that nasty video what you posted......stay in florida.

haha. jk

Comment

Working...
                                X